Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Connection lost when macroing with EasyUO

Subj. Client version is 6.0.4.0, started via Razor. I left my char in my house macroing Peacemaking with EasyUO. It is just use this skill with targetself and with delay while music playing. I was AFK about 2 hours and my char has connection lost. This happen twice a day today. What can be a reason?

In the same time on the same connection my wife gained other skill with Razor and haven't connection losts. I never have problem like this before while used other tools for macroing or the same tool with other macroses (excluding lumber and miming macro using which i can be kicked out by anti macro gump).

Hmm I'm not quiet sure what is causing the disconnects but you can just macro Peacemaking on yourself with Razor instead of EasyUO. That is what the majority of the shard does since Peacemaking is such an easy skill to macro

Althos Wrote:Hmm I'm not quiet sure what is causing the disconnects but you can just macro Peacemaking on yourself with Razor instead of EasyUO. That is what the majority of the shard does since Peacemaking is such an easy skill to macro

YEs, i can, but i love easyuo Smile BTW, there are no more disconnects since i post this thread :lol: