Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Aliens are coming

Archangel Wrote:In bigger news, DIABLO III WILL END MY LIFE!! Not 12/21/12 lol

ditto.

Aliens have hit hard!! They shot down megaupload!! Now this shit is getting serious :O

I wouldnt worry about the aliens since we have 100000000s of illegal ones already. BUT we need to keep a eye out for zombies.

Kander Wrote:I wouldnt worry about the aliens since we have 100000000s of illegal ones already. BUT we need to keep a eye out for zombies.

Who's "we?"

Illegal aliens may take your job. Aliens from Zeta Reticuli might shove probes into all of your orifices.

Why do we need to keep an eye out for zombies?

Raziel_ Wrote:Aliens have hit hard!! They shot down megaupload!! Now this shit is getting serious :O
Yeah, I thought this was pretty crappy. :< I really don't want to have to switch to using RapidShit, but maybe another decent file locker will replace MU.

Brandon Wrote:Who's "we?"

Illegal aliens may take your job. Aliens from Zeta Reticuli might shove probes into all of your orifices.

Why do we need to keep an eye out for zombies?

I know a few kinky ppl that wouldnt mind the probing. But if you get some zombies in the mix they will be killin every thing plus the aliens.

Eru Wrote:Yeah, I thought this was pretty crappy. :< I really don't want to have to switch to using RapidShit, but maybe another decent file locker will replace MU.

Thanks god my premium account was ending on april =x i had paid for 2 years and was going to pay for more 2 years >.<

Everyone should watch the show ancient aliens.... Enough said

soMa Wrote:Everyone should watch the show ancient aliens.... Enough said

[Image: WhSKW.jpg]