Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Stackable Clubs

I've been wondering, why are daggers and bandanas stackables and clubs are not?
It would help out a lot to make them stackable, would be much easier to train carpentry =x

Good idea making clubs stack-able

Or what would be an even better solution would be to lower the carpentry skill required for scrolls from 60 to 40 so you don't need to make clubs if you train from a vendor.

That would be even better... hehe but if not possible, at least make the clubs stackable =x

Good idea Eru, that's a good way to get more carpenters started.

Added to the bug tracker. Tongue I'd like to see people crafting things that can be sold also instead of just things that go to the vendor. Maybe that's another way to help the economy... add craftables to all the professions where you're making things that are actually useful.

Carp: Scrolls
Fletch: arrows (already done)
Tinkering: ??
Blacksmith: ??
Alchemy: already can be used to raise poisoning skill or make some-what useful potions

Ideally I'd like to see nothing have to be sold to a vendor unless you just want to power through.

for bs not sure what any need change(becouse u can use any ignots for make dager andsmelt it), for tinker too, 1st u can make lockpick, later emtpy botle. For alchemy maybe add something ohter, becouse u up poisone but alch stay on 60-70 i think

U're right eru, i long to making blank scrolls, but i have to go through the clubs... i wish i could sell them to vendor.. i believe making them stackable would solve this problem or another way would be stopping the npcs name changes.. i cant set a macro to craft and sell them the same time since one time or another the closest npc to me wont buy the clubs and it will screw the macro if it happens and i recall to restock!
Now what i am doing is turning clubs into silver coins, hopefully ill get something cool out of it Tongue