Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[Celestial] Racial Guild - Application?/Lore

(For the sake of this timeline I just am starting at Year 0 since I do not know what the actual year in game is.)

Year 0 - A child is born. His name is Palomides Stormwick. Mother is killed during birth. Father is never known.

Year 15 - Palomides, tired of being passed on from family to family set out on his own to find a place in the world.

Year 16 - Palomides finds that he has inherent powers of the divine. Some people shun him others praise him as a living miracle. Palomides is left to figure out what his divine powers mean.

Year 17 - Palomides ventures out on his own looking for answers. Palomides comes across a slaughtered village in his travels. He finds that he can use his powers to heal the sick and dying. He finds a higher calling in helping people.

Year 18 - Palomides has a dream that he is falling from the sky. As he seems to fall to his death he is saved at the last moment and gently sets down upon the ground. He notices his skin is a golden hue and he also realizes now that he has a pair of feathery wings. Palomides awakens in a cold sweat he looks down at himself and realizes his skin is still golden in color. He quickly checks for wings but does not have any.

The next day he quickly leaves his current home town and makes his way to the Trinsic libraries to try and figure out what has happened to him.

Year 20 - Palomides spent a full two years researching and figuring out what he might be. He learns about a race of beings sent from the outer planes. They have a golden or silver skin color and when first arriving in this world had wings. Upon further research most of this race, called Celestials, were killed off by agents of chaos. The ones that remained went into hiding. Suppressing their powers and eventually losing their Celestial qualities(wings, skin color.) Some of these Celestials were suspected of taking on human lovers and having children. However everything Palomides read about that was speculation.

Year 25- Palomides spend another few years researching more and speaking with the wisest mages he knew. He soon realized that he was one of the children who was a product of a Celestial/Human relationship. He read that upon birth most human women passed on due to the amount of life force it took to keep the celestial child alive. Also for the safety of the celestial children the celestial father would leave the baby to foster care.

Year 27 - Palomides finds a lead that takes him to a cave to the west of Trinsic. Here he finds an old man who looks centuries old. From the book he read this man was a celestial himself but noone was ever able to confirm he existed. The man's skin was silver in color and he was covered in many different runes. He spoke to Palomides and confirmed to him of his nature and origins. Palomides learned that there were many other children throughout the world that had yet to be awakened. He was the first of many. The Celestial race would rise again to bring order back to the land. The man hands Palomides a book but before Palomides could ask any other questions they were attacked by a group of magi. Apparently Palomides was followed and they came to kill the old man. The man told Palomides to run and he fought the magi to his own death.

Year 30 - Palomides' power grows stronger by the day. He trains his mind body and soul and keeps an eye out for any others like himself. He reads the book that was given to him daily and learns more about his race. He finds in the book a rite of passage that is done for all new celestial warriors. He pushes himself through this rite of passage and once its done gives him self a new celestial warrior name: Abraxas.

Year 31 - Abraxas establishes a monastery in Trinsic. Here is hopes to find more of his kind through a strict training and criteria process. Soon.. very soon the Celestial's will rise again and rid this world of chaos.

OOC: I am unsure of how I was supposed to go about posting this but I hope this works well. Let me know if you need anything else. I realize being an order guild will get me killed often but there is an over abundance of chaos around here Big Grin

Thanks,
David
Abraxas

I like it

Smile

Great story. Really liked it!

I suppose if this can be an "approved" race by the gms could we get skin and hair color changes? That would be the only difference. Silver or Gold.. obviously for story sake my skin would be a gold color but after that I suppose it could be left up to the player on which they prefer.

Yes that will be okay. I'm very please with what you are doing on the role playing and also about the initiative to create a order guild in this world full of chaos. :thumbsup:

^^ Agreed Sphinx I'm glad to see a new order guild. Give me a holler if you ever want to practice pvp. I can teach you some things if you'd like.