Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

The Happy Few's

The happy few's is a select guild of rich lords who inherited of a large fortune from their family after the war of 465AC.

Slaves market, dirty weapons, potions that can cure anything, everything they could, they sold. Even their friends.

They began the study of occult magic, science, the stars and the effect of planet movements on energies and spells.

Justin, one of the biologist for the Happy Few's had joined the crew months ago, and was working on a scroll that would, eventualy, be able to bring the dead back to life.

The guild usualy hired young mindless adventurers to go on a quest to get ingredients for them in dangerous places. That's why Justin entered the pub veiled of his usual long, black robe. His dagger in one hand, his money in the other, he aimed straight for the counter.

Beer was flowing, music was playing, bards were praising the great britania and it's cities, kings and princes. The ladies were beautiful... so beautiful... why was he working all the time instead of spending some good time in this place!

<Focus> he thought. Sound stopped. Everything slowed down. His senses became extra sensible. He could now concentrate better on his task. To find an adventurer crazy enough to brave the dungeon of despise to bring him back the ingredients he needed to infuse his scroll with the magic of life.

That's when Justin stumbled upon Raymond in the local Pub. Or when Raymond stumbled upon Justin to try and get some of his gold with his little quick hands, shall I say.

It took no time for Justin to twist the sneaky man over and knock him down to the ground, dagger under his neck.

Now the music really stopped.

Justin: <Tell me why I shouldn't kill you right away, young Thief>

Raymond: <Please my lord, I didn't mean to... it was an accident...>

Justin: <SILENCE!>

No one moved. Everyone knew Justin for he worked for some of the richest, and dirty families of Britain. Theyall knew how dangerous that man, and his contacts was. Plus, he never traveled alone. As it all hapened, and while everyone was concentraded on the action, no one saw the few shadows that filled the corners of the room. Assasins who traveled with Justin for his own protection.

Justin: <Tell me, what will you do for me?>

Raymond: <Anything my lord, please, don't kill me, I'm sorry, I only wanted to buy food for my family! I have two daughters!>

Justin thought to himself how stupid that man was to reveal his weakness so easily.

Justin: <Well...> he whispered... <If you want them to live, you will do a little something for me...>

He laughed loud, revealing his white scales face and sharp teeth to the scared crowd.

Justin knew he'd get what he wanted.

Now, all he had to do is report to his master and practice the incantation...

<An corp>, <An Corp>, <An corp>.

The spell would just fizzle without the scroll and the ingredients, but he needed to find the strength for the final ritual. He would practice all night until the incantation was perfectly ready for the return of Raymond.

TO BE CONTINUED

Requested: Very white skin, pure black robe.

Sorry that I haven't read this earlier but I have been quite busy. The story is approved. Your 2 weeks watch period begin now. I will talk to you about the items ingame when I can! Smile

Cheers

We will name him, Powder :lol: jk

Congrats Big Grin