Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Fields...

I think that fire and poison fields should cause you to go criminal towards the person who cast it.
It's an offensive spell I think that you should have to be cautious with casting things like those spells to be aware of who you are around and will also stop players from trying to kill, annoy and lag players out near the Brit bank with it.

That way the noobs will stop being annoying. You know who you are Big Grin

Already fixed, check the changelog Wink

Thanks for the speedy reply and change... also thanks for all the other fixes

You're welcome Smile

shouldnt spirt blade make you crim as well?

Im on the fence about that one because it could be unintentional and they have a mind of there own, but that and energy vortex. Also Npc's call guards on them automatically.
Al tho flame field could be unintentional as well so I dunno lol only thing is the creature has a mind of its own.

soMa Wrote:Im on the fence about that one because it could be unintentional and they have a mind of there own, but that and energy vortex. Also Npc's call guards on them automatically.
Al tho flame field could be unintentional as well so I dunno lol only thing is the creature has a mind of its own.

Or just disable them in guarded towns.

OR, just remove guards.

All problems solved forever.

i vote that we remove all guards for a day Smile

second that. then i can finally get that fancy fisherpole from the NPC in cove =o