Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

[New Quest Area] Uncharted Territories

The Uncharted Territories quest is back! You can get to the new area from the docks in Papua after paying a 200g fee to the sailor there who offers to take you there.

Once there, you'll start off at a base camp, then you can work your way through the area until you get to the final area. The front area has a lot of monsters with decent drops, plus some mini-bosses that are guarding chests of gear.

If you wish to progress deeper, you'll notice an iron gate blocking your way. You'll need the key to get through that, but no worries, someone nearby is keeping it for you.

In the final area, you'll see several touch monsters with strange, yet humorous names. Also, here is a new mount available if you make it to the end area, plus some fun rares from the boss.

[Image: iJ1ag.jpg]

Note: This is one of the first quest areas that I helped to build. I was still a counselor and Shade was the GM who would do the stuff, then I'd tell him to add something else and something else, and it turned out pretty fun. I went back and made a few changes though. The most important of which is that the bosses that guard the gate or the treasure chests now have randomized keys, so instead of killing them once and always being able to open the chest when it respawned, you'll have to kill the boss each time. (or collect all 99,000 possible keys).

Eru Wrote:The Uncharted Territories quest is back! You can get to the new area from the docks in Papua after paying a 200g fee to the sailor there who offers to take you there.

Once there, you'll start off at a base camp, then you can work your way through the area until you get to the final area. The front area has a lot of monsters with decent drops, plus some mini-bosses that are guarding chests of gear.

If you wish to progress deeper, you'll notice an iron gate blocking your way. You'll need the key to get through that, but no worries, someone nearby is keeping it for you.

In the final area, you'll see several touch monsters with strange, yet humorous names. Also, here is a new mount available if you make it to the end area, plus some fun rares from the boss.

[Image: iJ1ag.jpg]

Note: This is one of the first quest areas that I helped to build. I was still a counselor and Shade was the GM who would do the stuff, then I'd tell him to add something else and something else, and it turned out pretty fun. I went back and made a few changes though. The most important of which is that the bosses that guard the gate or the treasure chests now have randomized keys, so instead of killing them once and always being able to open the chest when it respawned, you'll have to kill the boss each time. (or collect all 99,000 possible keys).

Awesome. Sounds fun. Things like this are why I loved RunUO vs Sphere.

bahh i manged to tame it but it died Sad stupid pink panther

doesnt take much for christina to go down anymore does it?