Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New hang spot in Serpent's Hold !

I have built a small hang spot near Serpent's Hold statue. It has a bank, rune to Crow's Nest and a karma bong. I also made a switch that chaos/criminals/murderers can use to announce their presence in Serpent's Hold.

Enjoy! Wink

That's great news!! Thank you, Sphinx!! Big Grin

A note on the switch to announce: /BCAST/message probably won't work as a switch trigger property. Tongue

You'd need to set up a spawner, then set up entry 1 as: BCAST/msg
Then on the switch, set the spawner as the first target, then for the switch command, use /dorespawn/true

The switch will only modify properties of the item that has been set in the switch's properties.

Also, you might want to add a RefractMin and RefractMax to the spawner so that someone can't just Last Object the switch and spam hundreds of broadcasts. Or I can show you how to set it up so that it triggers on players, possibly changing the announcement based on the karma/kills of the player that approaches.

Eru Wrote:A note on the switch to announce: /BCAST/message probably won't work as a switch trigger property. Tongue

You'd need to set up a spawner, then set up entry 1 as: BCAST/msg
Then on the switch, set the spawner as the first target, then for the switch command, use /dorespawn/true

The switch will only modify properties of the item that has been set in the switch's properties.

Also, you might want to add a RefractMin and RefractMax to the spawner so that someone can't just Last Object the switch and spam hundreds of broadcasts. Or I can show you how to set it up so that it triggers on players, possibly changing the announcement based on the karma/kills of the player that approaches.
Thanks for the tip Eru! Big Grin