Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Killing Newbies and REs killing

Lerrbear Wrote:This, people for some reason being "true" chaos is doing what SIN did and killing the shit out of everyone regardless of alignment we never saw ourselves as chaos, we were just sexy bastards, the whole alignment thing just made the killing far more convenient for us because of the game mechanics involved. Chaos is an alignment, granted it has a stupid name which leads to ambiguous definitions.

True chaos in the terms of an alignment means joining forces with your fellow chaos and taking the fight to order, and vice versa.

really should move past those alignment titles, infact maybe you should make some shard specific ones based on your culture. just a thought.

also what i found in UO post IN is that the majority play as chaos because they think they are leet killing machines and their ego is often based largely on a video game, hence you tend to get more douchebaggery. not universally true but it is a trend i've noticed.

You forgot that we killed people with style.

I'd like to see an old style of pking,
I'm from the first Novus Opiate, I Gm'ed The Centre and as that evolved
into XUO I GM'ed there and VTS..

There was an honour, if you knew their new then just give them a bit of a chance,
get them skilled enough to invis + recall so you can have a bigger sheep population
to go pk on..

Also afk gathers are fair game, especially ones that chop tree's

Order is in the making, just wait for a bit Wink wont be long now Wink