• 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Macros

*Grabs some popcorn*
The first forum flame war in months i love it

Fyuuka Wrote:Cast FS
Wait For Target
Exec: Last Target.

that hard?
Thats much about it. And on the "Wait for target" change the timeout to 1.

sorry man... i won't send my macros to you. i don't know you at all, these macros are the product of almost 10 years of PvP. i'm not just gonna give them out to people i don't know. if you have that little free time, but somehow manage to find the time to play, and yet you still don't have enough time to set a few simple macros, then maybe you should take the time before you start playing next to make them. instead of expecting other people to send you something which they have dialed in for themselves. i'm not being a dick i just have no tolerance for people who are too lazy to do shit for themselves and think that they are entitled to the fruits of others' labor.

edit: ill walk you through the macros you will need....
1. gh pot
2. mana pot
3. weapon equip macros
4. magic arrow self
5. magic arrow last
6. lightning last
7. lightning scroll last
8. para last
9. para scroll last
10. fs last
11. fs scroll last
12. gh self
13. gh scroll self
14. reflect self
15. reflect scroll self

making these macros takes 10 minutes...

no weaken n poison? :>

habbibi arent those the only macro ppl use?

dont tell me you have an auto cure-heal... rofl

Habibi Jones Wrote:sorry man... i won't send my macros to you. i don't know you at all, these macros are the product of almost 10 years of PvP. i'm not just gonna give them out to people i don't know. if you have that little free time, but somehow manage to find the time to play, and yet you still don't have enough time to set a few simple macros, then maybe you should take the time before you start playing next to make them. instead of expecting other people to send you something which they have dialed in for themselves. i'm not being a dick i just have no tolerance for people who are too lazy to do shit for themselves and think that they are entitled to the fruits of others' labor.

edit: ill walk you through the macros you will need....
1. gh pot
2. mana pot
3. weapon equip macros
4. magic arrow self
5. magic arrow last
6. lightning last
7. lightning scroll last
8. para last
9. para scroll last
10. fs last
11. fs scroll last
12. gh self
13. gh scroll self
14. reflect self
15. reflect scroll self

making these macros takes 10 minutes...

its not about being lazy, its about having time. I have time to play a few times, trying to get gold and get my skills up and get a few nickels here and there, not be a dick and horde them all for myself. and for the Flamestrike spell, yes i got that working, but I am saying to chose a target, everytime I have it set up it doesnt work. Such as last target attacked. it just holds the spell... or for FS scroll, it never works.
I had all of these down, but everytime i made the macro, and did it, NOTHING happens, so i said screw it and deleted it all.
I have all the macros from razor already, i actually made all of those without knowing razor had them... it was the PVP macros.

As i said habibi, I will not ask you for anything else, god damn. I was asking nicely, not being a dick about it.

Anyone else want ot help me out, not habibi.

I am having a problem with even equipping but just dont worry about it. I will figure it out eventually, sorry that I asked.

oh don't ***** about the nickel events... they are there for whoever wants to do them, and if i want you out of the picture when i'm there then i'll do what i can to make that happen. i love to horde nickels because nickels=dye tubs. i'll gladly keep you away for the extra nickels, kole Wink

when you make your macros do exactly what you want to do... hit record, click fs, click a target. go to razor, right click absolute target change it to last. where it says wait for target, right click that and hit "edit timeout". change that value to 1. you wanna change your timeouts to 1 for every time you see "wait for target" in any razor macro.

geno: no, those aren't the only macros people use. that's just what you need bare-bones to pvp. and no, i don't have an "auto cure/heal" quite frankly i don't know what that means. i have a cure macro, and heal macros seperate.

fyu: weaken and poison are both handy/useful, but for bare essentials you don't "need" them.

It took a lot of effort to finally get to this point, but you now know everything you need that i know to make my basic scroll macros, Kole. For the potions, you "convert to d-click by type" for the heal with bandies macro, you dont even need to ever change or re-record it either, just convert to bandies to d-click by type as well.

i have all those macros and i really didnt need help with them. i said that before.... the ones i were having problem was the equipping and scroll macros... they STILL DONT WORK. ive done all what was said and i have done it before. hense why i asked for macros to be sent... but forget i asked.

The end.

Fyuuka Wrote:Cast FS
Wait For Target

that hard?
Sphinx Wrote:Thats much about it. And on the "Wait for target" change the timeout to 1.

Or for a little more speed, turn on target queuing, then:

Cast FS

-edit-
Also, I can understand someone who has a lot of nice macros who doesn't want to give them away. If everyone has them, then they don't become as effective, and if you post all your best stuff, everyone knows that you use and a bit about how you think during PVP, etc. Plus, if someone else has other, better macros that they aren't sharing, then that other person is now at the advantage since they aren't sharing theirs.

habibi: ppl on other servers had some auto heal - cure macros wich was once u got poisonned or FS dumped that 'auto heal or cure' would launch itself auto. anyways thanks

and thx eru for that lil tip didnt know razor could be fast in targeting.

try right clicking and putting 'use by type' wich will target the item by type and not by id.
same goes for weapons shield.

kole if u need help of any kind with macros just post or pm me and ill gladly help anyway i can.

im new on IN but ill still help anyway i can.