Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

since when u can't interrupt others with casting? a guy casted 4x fs on me, while i casted clumsy on him, it shoudlve interrupt him.

and lol at Akone, looted me all to 0 Big Grin

Fyuuka Wrote:since when u can't interrupt others with casting? a guy casted 4x fs on me, while i casted clumsy on him, it shoudlve interrupt him.

and lol at Akone, looted me all to 0 Big Grin

i agree lol why we can't interrupt the spells? :|

Sphere 51a pvp is a little more different than tradition runuo pvp. I think back then i remember on IN1 Harm spell being the one that would interrupt spells. Clumsy wasn't used for interrupts on Sphere 51a from what i remember. I don't know if Harm actually does Interrupt now but if a few IN1 vets care to comment on what they remember then something maybe implemented if it hasn't already

Sphere was all about line of sight. Fight exclusively in between houses and trees or stock up on invis pots.

Regular spells could often be interrupted but I remember it being quite buggy. If you were in war mode your spells would fizzle but if you were in peacemode you wouldn't fizzle.
This only happened with regular spells though, scrolls never got interrupted.

I think the only spell you can interrupt here is recall.

Yep, only spell you can interrupt here is recall. The fizzling you guys are thinking bout is one of the other playstyles UO had at some point. 51a PvP was like our PvP here. Spells weren't interruptable, scrolls gave an advantage. A different version had the spell fizzling PvP I believe, I do really miss it though... Lots of fun Big Grin

edit: Taran I know what you mean when you said "I remember it being quite buggy." I remember it happened a lot, when I was casting an FS at someone and I got FS'ed by someone else in the meantime, it would fizzle my FS. Good old 51a Tongue The bugs were the best part IMO.

so how can i even defend myself from someone else casting on me? all the time reflect? how can u guys even play like that ;o

its called healing and gh pots/invis pots when in trouble its not hard. reflect is helpful also. Not hard to survive someone casting on you if you have good timing and know when to use gh scroll and reg gh......and of course having enough mana to survive.

and what's the point of havin scrolls? because im coming from different version of uo and it has 99% everything changed.

quick casting with minimal mana usage, besides gh scrolls

allright thanks.

I need to put out a nickel bounty on a good PVP guide.