Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

New to the server

Howdy.Smile

Id like to say that for what ive seen on the website i already like the server. But my question is that, im downloading the INSetup file, to get started, i was wondering if that .exe includes the uo game... or if i have to download it apart from that one? if its that way, where can i get the game? and to wich version do i have to patch it?

Many thanks, Amaraco from Argentina. Big Grin

[COLOR="green"]Try this link... on the website.

http://in-uo.net/join[/COLOR]

I`ve already read that post and im downloading the INSetup file from there, ive read the "New Express Setup" and im following the steps, but it doesnt say anything that it includes the game itself, my question is if the INSetup file is just a patch or the hole game with the server version.

Thanks Emerald, i hope not to bother much

INSetup.exe has the game in it when you download it. There is a INPatcher/Launcher inside of that zip file that you will use to patch up to the server. Everything you need will be in there, just follow the steps Smile

No bother... I'm just mining and waiting... hehe

Hello and welcome!

As Mystic Edge says everything is included in the express setup, you shouldn't need to install the game.

If you have any troubles let us know Smile

To be more specific, INSetup.exe contains Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy patched up to 6.0.14.0 (or whatever is recommended). It also has the static files pre-patched up to the time that the package was made.

So you'd run it and select the place to extract it to. It creates a folder named "Ultima Online" in the folder you select.

After that, you'd need to install Razor, then run the Patcher.exe from the patcher folder in the new Ultima Online folder and it should let you patch a few more files, mostly statics, up to current.

Oh, apparently it may sometimes give an error about cliloc errors or not finding them. http://in-uo.net/download/fixes/cliloc_fix.zip
If it gives you that error when starting Razor and it's not detecting the client location in the patcher, you can download the zip file above, right-click one of the .bat files, then edit it following the format to show your default installation directory.
I'm going to add this option to the patcher soon since I just realized it was actually a problem recently.

Eru Wrote:To be more specific, INSetup.exe contains Ultima Online: Mondain's Legacy patched up to 6.0.14.0 (or whatever is recommended). It also has the static files pre-patched up to the time that the package was made.

So you'd run it and select the place to extract it to. It creates a folder named "Ultima Online" in the folder you select.

After that, you'd need to install Razor, then run the Patcher.exe from the patcher folder in the new Ultima Online folder and it should let you patch a few more files, mostly statics, up to current.

Oh, apparently it may sometimes give an error about cliloc errors or not finding them. http://in-uo.net/download/fixes/cliloc_fix.zip
If it gives you that error when starting Razor and it's not detecting the client location in the patcher, you can download the zip file above, right-click one of the .bat files, then edit it following the format to show your default installation directory.
I'm going to add this option to the patcher soon since I just realized it was actually a problem recently.

Also do you guys update the pre-patched static files in the package itself? Would be cool if there was a way to have any updates that are done on the static files that are uploaded also be updated in the package itself for new users and just currently players requiring to patch instead of new players Tongue. Just something that came to mind

Yeah the pre-patched package gets updated as well.