Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Boats

Is there any possibility of getting a new boat system or new boats ?
If I make a boat out of blood wood will it keep that color ? Can I even do this ?

I think we need something to spice up the water, ocean and beach areas with either more sea quest's or new boats or house boats and or man made island's or something in the ocean.

[COLOR="green"]Oh that would be neat to have like your house off shore like some type of oil rig... but nicer! LOL
[/COLOR]

Yeah just trying to spread everything out a little more with different ideas. Plus us pirates need a place that feels like home since buc's den is full of mobs. We need a place for all the red's, thieves, hookers and pirates to party with out those nosy pesky order folk thinking then can run all of Britannia.

Somewhere that has all the npc's red but don't attack you unless your blue, make it so you can't recall there you have to sail. just make it off the coast of a tiny island so you could recall to the tiny little 2X2 island then have to boat to this mini city in the ocean for reds and so we could buy a house there and start our own red run town sorta idea. I dunno what you think ?

It's possible, but very hard and involves heavy editing of the .mul files to create new boats. Plus since Client 6 and Client 7 use different .mul files, it may actually end up requiring two-times the work to re-make a multi for each client. The same goes for coloring boats. :<

I like the idea of an island though. It reminds me of Sealand.

I knew the boat idea was hard I used to talk to shade about the idea, he said the new uo has some wicked cool boats tho.

Lets make this island idea come to life Big Grin you could also put those BIG stationary boats around it all docked on the wharf. I got some wicked ideas for it Tongue
It'll be the "secret" hide out for the reds if you couldn't recall there you had to sail or instead of sail find the "secret" moon gate or portal or have to complete a quest the first time only in order to say get to the moon gate or something and this quest made you have to kill a blue character or something evil.

Just thinking out loud since most of the quest's as is are geared for blue character non evil, non chaos type quests.

I like the idea of an area you need to complete a quest to get into. Tongue Or maybe a murderer's haven where you need 5 kills to get inside. :3