Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Gemstones

So I was mining last night and this Ice ore elemental appeared and at first I wasn't sure what I should do. So I kept creeping closer and closer to the creature and determined that is seemed non-aggressive. Now normally I don't bother creatures that don't bother me, but I got to thinking.... "hmmm, I wonder how much Ice ore that thing is made of". Well since I know a bit of magic I was able to bring the creature crumbling down. Now to my surprise there were no Ice ore's on the creature. It seemed to be made up of Iron, Old Copper and Valorite. This seemed very strange to me but also as I was sifting thru the creature I found an emerald gem. It then suddenly dawned on me that in all my mining I have yet to find a single gemstone? There are some strange things going on in the realm....

Wink

So true , back in in1 i use to mine alot of gem from like 50 mining

I do remember mining up gems and stuff when getting ore as well. Just like how i remember there being random spawns of regs that were growing in the world Tongue. I cant remember if when you mined that if the gems took place of actual ore when you mined. I think I didn't like it because of that. If the gems were to be received without missing out on ore on that tile then that would be cool.