Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Speaking of lazy

How about a 'forum' button on the bottom of threads or even just a back to top button?

there is a Top button ^_^

aw thats way too far down.

You already have a button for that, it's called "Home" on your keyboard Big Grin

Taran Wrote:You already have a button for that, it's called "Home" on your keyboard Big Grin
^Pro hacker.

HOme kEy Not on mobile devices! <a href="in-uo.net/forums/forum.php">Lazy Button</a>
Quote:<a href="in-uo.net/forums/forum.php">Lazy Button</a>

Lazy indeed!

I guess I can look into adding it. Should I put it next to the bit "Reply to Thread" button at the bottom or next to the "Edit Post / Reply / Reply with Quote" section at the bottom of each post?

sounds good to me =p

Eru Wrote:I guess I can look into adding it. Should I put it next to the bit "Reply to Thread" button at the bottom or next to the "Edit Post / Reply / Reply with Quote" section at the bottom of each post?

Well since your gonna look into it... I'd do it on each post for the really lazy folks!!

Smile

Eru Wrote:Should I put it next to the bit "Reply to Thread" button at the bottom or next to the "Edit Post / Reply / Reply with Quote" section at the bottom of each post?

Initially I was thinking at the bottom next to the "Reply to Thread" button but now that you mention the "edit post/reply/reply with quote" location I cant make up my mind. We could have both?or just fForum buttons all over... everywhere. floating Forum buttons that follow as you scroll down. tabs on the bottom and top, under avatars and within headers and sigs.. I think that's the only solution here.

[Image: JObxN.png]