Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

I need help!!

I just install win 7 on my main computer and i installed uo and got it patched and everything but when i try to log in i get stuck at verifying account.
I tried disabling visual themes, desktop composition and tried run as admin.

I guess you got it working since you're in game now?

http://in-uo.net/faq

Quote:If you get stuck at "Verifying Account" when trying to login, that means you are probably trying to login with an encrypted client. You will have to use a program to decrypt your client, such as Razor. If you are already using Razor make sure that "Patch client encryption" is checked when starting Razor.

I've tried with patch client encryption still doesn't work.
I notice when i patch and use client 6.x in the IN pathcer it give me 6.0.4.0 but before i even patched it was 6.0.14.3.
The express downloader aslo gives me 6.0.4.0 i dont know if this matters but thought i let you know.

ok i feel like a dummy right now. all i had to do was update razor and it works. but now i get a "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file." I put the cliloc file in the razor folder but that message still shows up. atleast i can still play

http://www.runuo.com/community/threads/f...ory.83805/

See if that works. If it does I'll add it to our FAQ.

still cant find a fix ill have to do some research bah!

Christina Thorn Wrote:ok i feel like a dummy right now. all i had to do was update razor and it works. but now i get a "Razor was unable to locate and load a suitable UO cliloc file." I put the cliloc file in the razor folder but that message still shows up. atleast i can still play

http://in-uo.net/download/fixes/cliloc_fix.zip

I need to add this to the FAQ Tongue

there are 3 reg files inside. I forget which ones are which, but you'll need to right-click it and edit it to fix the paths following the format that's in there.

ok i found the fix. it was what taran showed me but with double "\"

just gotta change your path file

[COLOR="darkred"]Windows Registry Editor Version 5.00

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online]
"HarvestStageNew"=dword:00000000
"UniqueInstanceId"=dword:484b15f1
"LastHarvestTime"=dword:484bf8d8

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard\\client.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn]

[HKEY_LOCAL_MACHINE\SOFTWARE\Wow6432Node\Origin Worlds Online\Ultima Online Third Dawn\1.0]
"ExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard\\uotd.exe"
"InstCDPath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard"
"PatchExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard\\uopatch.exe"
"StartExePath"="C:\\Program Files\\Ultima Online - Excelsior Shard\\uo.exe"
"Upgraded"="Yes"[/COLOR]