Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*RESOLVED* Dragon attacks / Possibly applies to other mobs

When dragons cast their fireball/explosion spell, it's able to hit your horse while you're on it, and if you recall after they cast it, it will hit you wherever you go. This applies to exiting a dungeon, hiding, etc. (Basically it has no LOS restrictions and doesn't "fizzle")

For example, a dragon (specifically Ogre Champion) attacked my horse with the spell while I was invis. I got back on the horse, and the attack still went through and killed the horse under me.
Other example, a dragon (specifically Champion in Ice) attacked me with that attack. I walked out of that area of the dungeon and back into the snowy area. The attack "followed" me and still hurt me. I remember on IN:X I actually recalled and it killed me in town.

Hmm ok I did add a LoS check for spells on monsters but I guess the "dragon breath" isn't really a spell. I'll have to look into that.

F*** I want to be a dragon. Tongue They sound like bad-asses.
Dragon is pretty cool guy. eh ignore game mechanic and doesnt afraid of anything.

Yeah that's the firey "BKKHHR" sound that we all know and love...
Oh btw, the "Guardian of Destard" is 100% not worth killing I found out tonight Tongue
He should drop 75k for how hard he is.

Yea im not against the attack itself, just the LOS bullshit =p

haha yea i agree habibi, he's ridiculous! and only drops like 10k or some shit.

Fixed after next restart, also increased the loot on the Destard Guardian.

Nice Taran Big Grin He is so hard to kill with 2 people...

Might have to be increased further but I like taking baby steps Big Grin

I agree, small steps are best. Ebay and I will definitely kill it again to let you know what we think!