Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*RESOLVED* Habibi's long list of bugs

doors-
1. while in a doorway with the door closed, you are unable to teleport out or cast any spell on any player or tile other than yourself or the tile you are standing on.

fields-
1. ghosts get stuck in fields.
2. if you cast wall or any field on a player, it will land on the player no matter where they are standing, not where they were standing when the spell was cast.
3. firefield does not 'override' para field; if you are in a parafield and cast a firefield on yourself to free yourself up, it takes you out of paralysis only when the firefield does damage to you.
4. energy field does nothing.

recalling-
1. recall can only be fizzled by damaging spells; spells like weaken, curse, paralyze, wall, and fields no NOT fizzle recall.

potions-
1. greater mana potions and explosion potions are both 'purple potion', causing razor to confuse them and ruin any macros.
2. invis potions, shrink potions, and refresh potions are all 'red potion', causing razor to confuse yada yada.

magic reflect-
1. reflect persists through death; if you are fighting and you throw on reflect before dying to physical damage, then you will be resurrected with reflect on.

bless-
1. with 100 of each stat, bless will give you 11 str, 11 int, and 11 dex. you get the 11 hp, but you do NOT get the 11 mana or 11 stamina.

karma-
1. if you are in chaos/order and you kill a member of the opposite faction, you LOSE karma if their karma is higher than yours. why should a faction player be punished for doing his duty?

bardiche-
1. bardiche is imbalanced. at face value, it is balanced, but for some reason this weapon is able to swing twice in a row without cooldown sometimes, at random, giving it an advantage over other weapons.

i'm sure i will find more!

Doors - This is intended to avoid players using a door as a "safe zone" for killing stuff outside and easily walking in again. Mainly intended for houses though. Why do you think it should be changed?

Fields -
1. Already fixed this for next restart
2. Intended
3. Hmm I'll have to check that
4. Intended (basically same as Sphere). Any ideas for usage?

Recalling - Intended

Potions - There's not much to be done about that since only a few item id's exist for potions. If you use injection you can separate potions by color.

Magic reflect - Will have to fix that. *EDIT* Also there's no timer on Magic Reflect, there should be one.

Bless - Will have to fix that

Karma - Intended (same as Sphere/IN1). Post in Suggestion forums if you want to change that.

Bardiche - This happens for all weapons actually, even though it is very rare. So far I've never been able to figure out the problem Sad

Fixed firefield/paralyze field, magic reflect and stats buff for next restart.
Take the other issues up in another forum (Q/A or Suggestions) if you want to pursue them.

energy fields- maybe drain mana? what i've seen on some other shards is that energy field has a 10% chance to cast lightning on anyone in it, on a 1 second timer. so it's possible to sit in the field for 10 sec and take no damage, and it's possible to sit there and take 10 lightnings over 10 seconds

reflect- yeah i've also noticed that there is no timer, 5 minutes seems reasonable eh?

edit: oh i forgot to respond about the most important bug: doors. if you trap someone in a door and keep it closed on them, they can't do anything but heal or try to recall. they are unable to teleport out, cast on you, and i'm pretty sure that they can't even attack you. when you are in a door-tile with it closed, you have no LOS to any other tile besides yours.