Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

*DISMISSED* Quest/Event Bug

The chest at the end of Sanctuary that is opened with Dr. Moreau's key is not lootable, and im pretty sure its supposed to be

*Resolved* sort of - read below

Location?

I think he means at the end of the merc camp dungeon place... The ending part with the chest.

Sorry yea i meant to edit this with more info. Yes, at the end of the merc camp (sanctuary) when Dr. Moreau drops his red key that goes to that chest, it lets you open the chest but doesn't let you loot the items.

Yeah its not lootable which would be lame if it were worth looting...

.set liftoverride true

I'm pretty sure I forgot to set that since I made that area when I was a noob GM. I'm at work so I can't do it now. :<

I guess you fixed it Eru?
Because I just checked and LiftOverride is set to true.

Hmm, I'm still at work. I dunno. You should have to get the key from Moreau, then unlock the chest to get the stuff inside. If it's got lift override set to true, I dunno what the problem was.

I have opende it once with the red key and taken it´s loot

hmm maybe the problem is you have to d-click the key and actually unlock the chest? I've never done that. Maybe I got mislead because you can't open the chest at all without the key, and you CAN with the key, but can't loot. I'll try "unlocking" the chest directly with the key.

Yep...that was the issue. Lol how lame!

I was wondering why it did this myself. I mean once you can open it you should be able to drag items without problems. But I did some testing and without having to unlock the chest you can actually use Injection to drag items from a locked container even if you haven't opened it. So there's a good reason why it's like that Tongue