Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Donate CPU Cycles Instead of Money!

Well, since I don't have a windows machine, the only way I can contribute is through the website (which I am already running, btw)?

Yeah, I'm working on a script that will make it easier to set up since all this zip/unzip/moving is a bit complicated. Tongue It will also show you your stats and the group's stats, but that's going to be a project I finish this weekend.

Blascky Wrote:Well, since I don't have a windows machine, the only way I can contribute is through the website (which I am already running, btw)?
Are you on Mac or Linux? It should be possible to run on Linux but I haven't tried on a Mac.

ok i run it, what i need do other time?

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Looks like its working. Smile If you right-click the .bat file, then choose Edit, you can change _anon to _Gatin if you want. I'm off for the weekend so I'm about to start working on leaderboards Smile

Oh, and I see it's using 2 CPUs. If you want, you can add -t 1 to the line where the rest of the variables are and it will use only like half of your CPU. Tongue

Eru Wrote:Are you on Mac or Linux? It should be possible to run on Linux but I haven't tried on a Mac.

I'm on a Mac...

now i have error duno why

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If that happens, it should try to fix itself. I think DeepBit has had a connection problem for the last couple of days.

from morning all ok ^)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Status. It's currently operational, but ugly. It will get better once I poke with the formatting some.
http://in-uo.net/download/miners.htm

heh in 100%
Quote:Temperatures
Motherboard 32 °C (90 °F)
CPU 64 °C (147 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #1 64 °C (147 °F)
CPU #1 / Core #2 59 °C (138 °F)
Aux 68 °C (154 °F)
GPU Diode 72 °C (162 °F)
Seagate ST3250620AS 31 °C (88 °F)
WDC WD5000AAKS-00A7B2 28 °C (82 °F)

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I'm in the same boat. Smile It's nice that it's winter time now. It keeps my room nice and toasty with this computer and my laptop running it.
[Image: WBQEa.jpg]