Poll: Should passive mana gains be faster with GM med? - You do not have permission to vote in this poll.
No, it's fine.
24.14%
24.14%
x1.50
18.97%
18.97%
x1.75
1.72%
1.72%
x2.00
31.03%
31.03%
x2.25
0%
0%
x2.50
24.14%
24.14%
* You voted for this item. Show Results

Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

GM Meditation

Catalyst Wrote:and then have to wait 10-15 mins for full mana back

If you're GM meditation and stand still while meditating away from monsters you will go from 0 to 100 mana in about 1½ minutes.

which is 2 spell (8th circles) every 90 seconds.
but if you are in a dung( and every single one is very populated and aggressive) is not even going to happen.

Lynn Fury Wrote:which is 2 spell (8th circles) every 90 seconds.
but if you are in a dung( and every single one is very populated and aggressive) is not even going to happen.

Huh? I constantly meditate in dungeon..

Taran Wrote:If you're GM meditation and stand still while meditating away from monsters you will go from 0 to 100 mana in about 1½ minutes.

I dont think it would be very gamebreaking if active medding was faster, especially in pvm. That 1 minute and 30 seconds adds up VERY quickly. It makes a large chunk of your play time just watching your character slowly gain mana back which isnt fun for anyone. It would also speed up pvp if a person were to actually get the opportunity to actively meditate.

Catalyst Wrote:Trust me a lot agree with ya, it's kind of lame when you can only cast 2-3 EV's while hunting and then have to wait 10-15 mins for full mana back. Or if you fizzle 2 out of 3 you get 1 EV for 10-15 mins... Unless you have the cash for a surplus of mana pots and scrolls (which I don't). Pretty much forces people to gm music/provo to hunt effectively. Should be a variety of ways to hunt imo but I understand a lot of that is tied in with the pvp system which will apparently never change so oh well.
10-15 minutes is an exaggeration. It probably takes 2-3 minutes if you meditate. It seems to come back pretty fast. Also mana potions are only about 250 each, so you can burn those and get 1k from killing a dragon for instance. Or you could wait a minute or two. Seems legit to me.

Catalyst Wrote:Trust me a lot agree with ya, it's kind of lame when you can only cast 2-3 EV's while hunting and then have to wait 10-15 mins for full mana back. Or if you fizzle 2 out of 3 you get 1 EV for 10-15 mins... Unless you have the cash for a surplus of mana pots and scrolls (which I don't). Pretty much forces people to gm music/provo to hunt effectively. Should be a variety of ways to hunt imo but I understand a lot of that is tied in with the pvp system which will apparently never change so oh well.
dont throw it on the pvp! the way mana regen is helps economy! why would i want to sell mana pots, which i dont sell, or ev scrolls if none buys since hunting doesnt need them?! later on you will complain about economy being fuked up and dont remember these kind of changes!
Anyway i have never seen someone mediting on pvp since you need to be out of combat to do so! Or do you want your opponent to wait while you medit?!?