Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Leather and stone stuff paint !!!

We can able to paint our stone items and leathers by trash reward dye tube, but why we couldnt dye them with our reward dye tube??? If its enable isnt good for us and i think it is a good selling stuff for players...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Still no comment by staff ??? !!!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

What are you trying to dye? Leather can be dyed with a leather dye tub from the trash rewards and some stone furniture may be dyable with a furniture dye tub. The reward tub from tailoring is only for dying clothing and other things a normal dye tub would be able to dye.

just i want to dye Leather, stone furniture and some carp furnitures with my Tailor Reward color...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I want to dye all dyeable stuff with my reward dye tube...

*Evil Laughs*

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Sooo no answer again....

Sad

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

No we won't change so you can dye leather and stone with your regular dyetub, there's a reason why there are separate dye tubs for that Wink

just asking; what is the reason stops me to dye my THRONE with my TAILOR REWARD COLOR....

+ It affects Economy for selling colorfull stuff...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well one reason is that you can color items by using different kind of logs, ores, granites etc. If everything was colorable with tubs making those items with hued resources would be useless and you would get even less money for selling them.

thank you for replying Taran.. Just wonder what is the chance to add 1174 or 1170 hue color to add them ??? Smile

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]