Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Type of Woods

I tryed to make some box with my oak wood boards but I couldnt make cause when I try to sellect oak wood material it warned me " You can not work this strange and unusal wood." !!!
Soo how can i use my wood types without normal wood???
For now i can only use my ordinary wood borders.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You need to have your carpentry at a certain level in order to use the wood

interesting... but it should be able to use all levels of carp skill cause i need to use my oak wood to make clubs to train my skill... I know that in bs menu you can use make dagger with all types of ingot.. Also i can make blankscrolls with my other types of wood... Cause in carp training you just make clubs or blankscrolls...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Actually you can't craft daggers with all types of ingots, you still need a certain amount of skill depending on the ingot type. Just like carpentry Wink

Hmmm you changed style.... Well how can i know what skill point is to enable to make club with oak wood???

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

why would you want to make clubs when making blank scrolls would be using only 1 ordinary wood?

QiQi Wrote:why would you want to make clubs when making blank scrolls would be using only 1 ordinary wood?

Ahhh QİQİ how can i grow up to 70 carp skill?? just making clubs to grow it... If you know another way, i appreciate for you...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

http://in-uo.net/index.php/skills/lumberjack

Using carpentry should have the same skill requirement for wood as chopping them.

Taran Wrote:http://in-uo.net/index.php/skills/lumberjack

Using carpentry should have the same skill requirement for wood as chopping them.

ahhh thank you Taran... helpful to me..
Regards,
Salute...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Taran Wrote:Actually you can't craft daggers with all types of ingots, you still need a certain amount of skill depending on the ingot type. Just like carpentry Wink

Taran, can i make scrolls and clubs when i will enough skill carp with other types of wood...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

You can check the crafting gump yourself to see which items are "colorable" or not. If it says "This item will retain the color..." something then you can use other wood types to craft it.

Soo i couldnt use my other wood types to use my training carp !!!

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]