Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

how many old IN players play here?

I can't remember whether it was IN:1 or IN:2 that I started on and I don't think I'll ever remember what names I played under. I remember that I played in Vampires and I think Goblins and that my buddy played the char Missy. If anyone can remember whether that was IN:1 or IN:2 I'd like to know.

Setheron Wrote:I can't remember whether it was IN:1 or IN:2 that I started on and I don't think I'll ever remember what names I played under. I remember that I played in Vampires and I think Goblins and that my buddy played the char Missy. If anyone can remember whether that was IN:1 or IN:2 I'd like to know.

Was in1 Tongue for sure Wink

Saintful Sinner, The Ministry

Elcid Wrote:Anyone know what happened to...

Kamal
Breanna Smithy
Sire Xavier
Skyline

Etc etc?

Nissan is unveiling it at the 2007 Toyko Auto show and in 2009 it will finally be available in America.

[Image: GT-R_03.Wallpaper_1024x768.jpg]

Why arent there a "old-xuo players"- thread? Sad

I played on XUO for a long while, my nick back at XUO was Sandra, and my nick here is 'Sandrah' with an 'h' in the end, because there is some spanish guy that already had my nick, and i wasnt allowed to nick the same. :neutral:

Anyways i heard he was telling people that im dead and stuff, but im pretty sure im still alive, and its fun to be back playing again! Smile

Sandra Wrote:Why arent there a "old-xuo players"- thread? Sad

Be the first to make it. Smile

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

There actually was one a while back, fallzone made it.

EDIT: Not entirely the same, and this was also before we had 285 players online (before we actually opened it at all). http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=28

one of the oldest players here. Imrik/Stokes

played in1,in2,in-r, phanta, etc.

This thread reaks of Old INers. May you all lose your lives happily in UO land again. :lol:

Terrigan Wrote:This thread reaks of Old INers. May you all lose your lives happily in UO land again. :lol:

Terrigan Smile

[Image: Cole_Green.JPG]

Slif Wrote:Then who was the first?

Might be a little late to answer this, but the first was Fah King, the Guildmaster of Vampire. He was a great guy.