Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greetings

OK, after much much much time off, i've decided to finally come back in to see if i can relight that sparkle i used to have when i first played UO. I've pretty much been gone since IN1 first went down, with a few cameo appearances on IN2. If you see me in the next few days, any help would be appreciated as I'm gonna be the ultimate newb. I don't even know the first thing about this razor bollocks.

Hey dude welcome back!

If you need any help with Razor let me know. I've made a lotta macros for it for simple things like casting a spell or scroll to more complicated ones to train skills, restock, organize items etc. Just let me know what you're looking for. You can probably find a few macros in the player guides section to start with.

I can get you a newbied spellbook till you GM it and get one of your own. Smile

ADAM DUDE what is up!

see you in game man.

Adam did very well on his first PvP school lesson :] He has already learned the basics, now all that remains is to learn how to use this PvP effectively (and to macro a few skills), so feel free to teach him all you know, he's a nice guy and he deserves it :]

Regards,
Hate

:o haha thanks!

And yes i'd love a newbied spellbook!

Adam Shadow! :O Long time no talk? I think i lost you from my msn list ages ago! :o

Myrial [Nordborg City] - IN1

Myrial Wrote:Adam Shadow! :O Long time no talk? I think i lost you from my msn list ages ago! :o

Get on uo and meet him then!

I am already Wink

Myrial [Nordborg City] - IN1

Adam as I remember you liked to use black widow Smile