Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

We had a good run (shard closed)

I know I wasn't around very much towards the end.. But I had a great time staffing IN:X. I'm sad to see the shard go. If It was still alive, or if IN was remade I would definitely staff it. Times have been tough and really rough for some of us. This game is one of a kind, a way for everyone to slip into another world. We never know what the future holds.
I'll miss all of you.

Bye for now... <3

The BEST female GM EVER! Cool

Lerri Wrote:i bet its 3 months max before someone hosts another AOS/no inurance server, in2 reborn!... id play it ;/

I may have already considered it... I may or may not already have a dedicated server too.

Yankovic - "... Oh Nasir, sorry, you are teh greatest. I'm a fool, you were right all the time. please forgive me. ..." (possibly out of context)

Nasir,

Send me a pm if you need a hand with anything. That is if you decided to do something. I just had knee surgery and im out of work till oct. so I got plenty of time.. and I kinda need something to do.

Nasir Wrote:I may have already considered it... I may or may not already have a dedicated server too.

you can get ahold of me if you have something. i will be happy to help.

The BEST female GM EVER! Cool

Kudos to Taran and all the team that made IN what it was!!

Kudos to Maka and the XUO players for the integration with the IN Community and for making XUO what it was!!

And vice-versa for all the Community that got united!

IN will never die in memory ... for IN'ers as I'm sure XUO will never die in memory for XUO'ers.

Take the best out of it and rejoice with the many friends created, from my personal experience, I have made many friends, some enemies ... seen some marriages and follow up on newborns for the new games to come Wink

IN for me was more than a Community, IN is still a family that I treasure !

Farewell IN:X, until a Reborn Wink

P.S.: just for a memoir : IMAGINE NATION TIMES

Messiah Wrote:Word Smile

^^

Need Logs? PM Me.
Support Your Local Log-Dealer!
-> Mark Forums Read <-

uff, well it has to happen!

I never played here really but IN defined a good 4-5 years of my life. It was awesome. Thank you gents!

Lerri stop trolling jeeze

I had a great time with everyone here, from the old days of the Silverymoon Inn with Jeb and onto the new shard where I helped run quests etc.

I look back and remember them years and it always brings a smile to my face :-)

Would love to catch up with a few old faces

Anyone who wants to add me my MSN is [email protected] :-)

Jeb/Trev

It was nice to meet you all! I spent REALLY good time with all of you guys, all the Ministry... we had so much fun in this shit!

Taran, you couldnt have done a better work! It was outstanding! Congratulations, UO is a old game thats why its not popular anymore! The staff team, such a nice work... everyone blamed them and they kept doing a great job and didnt quit after all the shit ppl talked!!!
I will always remember INX as one of the BEST servers, I have played and the BESTTT one scripted! I lovedddd it!

RIP. IN-X

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

everytime i look back in my life and reflect, i'll always remember waking up as a kid, being glued to the computer and wasting years of my life absorbed in this addictive game.

but hell it was worth it... the players, the staff, the drama, the lessons learnt to treat people with respect in the world that that we all knew as Imagine Nation.

thanks guys, will be apart of me for life. Cool

okan aka too many other characters that i cannot remember the names of

Kleant Wrote:uff, well it has to happen!

I never played here really but IN defined a good 4-5 years of my life. It was awesome. Thank you gents!

Lerri stop trolling jeeze

Kleant you were my ***** together with Jared.
Im the one who got Taran hooked on UO and I regret nothing!
IN1 and IN2 holds alot of memorys and fun times like running around with my thife Nils Von Goden and later creating Madmen.
Ill always remember IN1 and IN2 and the little i played on INx.

Thanks for the good run all thoes years ago.

Ta ta

Rei [Oni] from IN2
Il´ya [SIN] on IN:X
[Image: notoutoffocus3np.jpg]

While I'm sad to hear this news it had to happen sometime. IN does never die and I'll never forget the people I've met or the things I've learned from countless hours spent with my paperdoll open.

For those who didn't know my player character was Skorp. Glad to see all the old faces still checking up here and there.

Thanks Taran for everything you've done and accomplished here. One of the best bosses I have ever and will ever have.