Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Cant log in

I'm trying to log onto the server with injection. everything seems to work fine when i load it up and all the file pathways are correct. I'm able to create a character but when i hit "enter world" the game crashes instantly and i get error line 76: function not found - autostart. does anyone know how to fix this error?

Hey tronic, what client version are you using to connect? Try using one of the ones in the 'injection clients' package in the downloads section.

I already download the injection clients the only one of them that would load the ilpatch correctly was 5.0.1h m and it crashes on me and give the line 76 error.

http://in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=...on+contest

That thread explains how to setup injection correctly (make sure all the things that need to be checked are checked)

Also what Operating System are you using?

yea thx for the tip bro, but its not lettn me connect at all now so im not sure if it fixed my problem or not...is the server down or something?

oh and im running vista on this machine should i load uo on my windows 7 machine?

if you are running it on vista you should try running BOTH injection and client.exe in windows xp mode (the compatibility).

Sometimes I've also had to make exceptions in my firewall for UO and/or 3rd party programs.

how do i run something in xp mode?

ok smoke is the shizniit im in!