Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Life support

We already given good reason's why we should change the skillgain. you just woulnd reconize it. and now youre complaining about others. we don't need youre respect, just play on youre own. you should be happy nothing good has changed , becouse els you would be the one that was leafing the shard. you would have tought it where to easy. oh and sorry for those who feel offended by this, i know realitie is hard for those who are stuck with there nose against mud.

Hilbert Wrote:We already given good reason's why we should change the skillgain. you just woulnd reconize it. and now youre complaining about others. we don't need youre respect, just play on youre own. you should be happy nothing good has changed , becouse els you would be the one that was leafing the shard. you would have tought it where to easy. oh and sorry for those who feel offended by this, i know realitie is hard for those who are stuck with there nose against mud.

You're such an inspiration for ways
That i will never ever choose to be.
Oh so many ways for me to show you
How your savior has abandoned you.

Thank(****) your god.
Your lord, your christ
He did this,
Took all you had
And left you this way.
Still you pray, never stray,
Never taste of the fruit.
Never thought to question why.

It's not like you killed someone.
It's not like you drove a hateful spear into his side.
Praise the one who left you
Broken down and paralyzed.
He did it all for you.
He did it all for you.

Oh so many ways for me to show you
How your dogma has abandoned you.
Pray to your christ, to your god.
Never taste of the fruit,
Never stray, never break,
Never choke on a lie,
Even though he's the one who did this to you
Never thought to question why.

It's not like you killed someone.
It's not like you drove a spiteful spear into his side.
Talk to jesus christ as if he knows the reasons why
He did this all to you.

He did it all for you.
He did it all for you. Tongue

we could all try to discuss how to try and make the population grow up since we can't log in. all in constructive (mature) manners

- regards, Fable

Eighty Swords Wrote:Unfortunately that's like saying only staff opinions matter and that no single player has anything of value to contribute.
I'm not sure how they do it here, but I would assume that it isn't the staffs opinion they go after, but rather the staffs/admins understanding of players opinion.

Sure, admins might ask staff what to do (vote/discuss/argue), but any staff member, and I'm excluding the possibility that Hilbert has ever staffed, would try to think of the servers best. The servers best often goes hand in hand with player opinion, but it isn't always the right thing to do. This especially applies in cases where there is no clear majority.

I would also like to say another thing Eighty Swords. I get this feeling that you are trying to act really mature and intelligent. I get this from your long and structured posts and form your way of speaking down to people. I guess I'm trying to say that you kind of ruin your structured, sometimes well written posts, with all that childish nonsense. If you want to talk down to people, make sure you are above their level, and don't go with "but mommy he said this first so hes a baaaaaaaaaaby".

HIIIILBERT
Now on to a more important topic, the reason to why the **** I made this account. What I don't understand is that during the time I've read these boards, Hilbert has not said anything of use, or even anything that makes sense, even once. What is even more profound is that people do not call him on his shit. I understand that he is probably too stupid to understand an argument, and most likely too dim to be hit by an insult, but I couldn't stand my net rage any more.

This mother ****er is dutch or something and I have never seen anyone from that region write that bad. Now, without the help of Firefox, everyone might **** up now and then, but this mother ****ing guy doesn't even try. If he has grave dyslexia and had to learn English from a Nazi tape recoded during the WW2, while his class mates were beating him in the head with the chairs, then I might understand. WhAt'S ThE eXpLaNaTiOn FoR hIs SeNtEnCe AnD cHoIcE oF wOrDs? No one knows

Anyways Hilbert, if I was close and if I knew who the **** you were, I'd probably stomp you down the ****ing ground. After that, when you'd be unconscious, I'd bring and chain you to my attic. There I'd beat you with sharp branches until they break, after I'd throw animal feces in your open wounds in hope for a serious infection. If that doesn't kill you slowly and painfully, I'll force a HIV infected crack addict to rape you. When the deed is over with, and when you are feeling suicidal over the fact that you just got HIV and none of the good stuff with it, I'll know you the **** out and throw you off my 9 story apartment house. Mother ****er, I wouldn't even let you know that your misery is about to end, last thing you feel should be despair over whats to come next.

This I would do for no other reason than the joy to torture you, but also so I can stop feeling ****ing frustrated over the fact that I can't reach you through the screen. If you understood any of what I said mother ****er, know that my greatest wish when reading these forums is not for the server to come up, but for you to ****ing die in real life. If you don't understand, **** it, it was for me to vent and for others to possibly enjoy. Know that I will tear down everything you write in hopes of getting you to understand your own inferiority and retardation, and hopefully, I'll get you the only way I know how.

"Suicide by troll", mother ****er.

hilbertsaretard Wrote:HIIIILBERT
Now on to a more important topic, the reason to why the **** I made this account. What I don't understand is that during the time I've read these boards, Hilbert has not said anything of use, or even anything that makes sense, even once. What is even more profound is that people do not call him on his shit. I understand that he is probably too stupid to understand an argument, and most likely too dim to be hit by an insult, but I couldn't stand my net rage any more.

This mother ****er is dutch or something and I have never seen anyone from that region write that bad. Now, without the help of Firefox, everyone might **** up now and then, but this mother ****ing guy doesn't even try. If he has grave dyslexia and had to learn English from a Nazi tape recoded during the WW2, while his class mates were beating him in the head with the chairs, then I might understand. WhAt'S ThE eXpLaNaTiOn FoR hIs SeNtEnCe AnD cHoIcE oF wOrDs? No one knows

Anyways Hilbert, if I was close and if I knew who the **** you were, I'd probably stomp you down the ****ing ground. After that, when you'd be unconscious, I'd bring and chain you to my attic. There I'd beat you with sharp branches until they break, after I'd throw animal feces in your open wounds in hope for a serious infection. If that doesn't kill you slowly and painfully, I'll force a HIV infected crack addict to rape you. When the deed is over with, and when you are feeling suicidal over the fact that you just got HIV and none of the good stuff with it, I'll know you the **** out and throw you off my 9 story apartment house. Mother ****er, I wouldn't even let you know that your misery is about to end, last thing you feel should be despair over whats to come next.

This I would do for no other reason than the joy to torture you, but also so I can stop feeling ****ing frustrated over the fact that I can't reach you through the screen. If you understood any of what I said mother ****er, know that my greatest wish when reading these forums is not for the server to come up, but for you to ****ing die in real life. If you don't understand, **** it, it was for me to vent and for others to possibly enjoy. Know that I will tear down everything you write in hopes of getting you to understand your own inferiority and retardation, and hopefully, I'll get you the only way I know how.

sir i would have to say that, that is the greatest post i have ever read. thank you Big Grin

hilbertsaretard Wrote:HIIIILBERT

Lol mate, you convince me man Smile youre even more frustrated then i tought. must be hard to see the server die. perhaps this is the coward way of saying what you think about the situation. well i must say im pleased to hear that you find a way to ghet rid of the frustration inside. but damn man it wont help the server Big Grin by the way i realy liked to meet you 2 in real. maybe then you would be 2 so convinced. altough i doubt that. it would be just who stabs the first i geus. by the way don't call me things i am not. maybe you would be so stupid to be nazi?

Enough. Topic locked.

[Image: sphinxb.jpg]