Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Ghost Shard Needs Rebirth

Rabbi Samild Wrote:This is what happens when the most involved player on a shard is snubbed and gives up and others follow suit Wink

lol, like hes a rolemodel for all. this is exactly the problem why this server never grows. all is based on 1 mind

if everyone who just god damn log on isntead of always just looking at status page, then when everyones on they'll notice how active the staff is now and can gank/duel or join tours even hunt

I don't think staff has been doing anything wrong tbh..

I mean they could have been doing other things that most players would want but think about it.. What if its not the staff?

I agree some new colored mounts, armors and shit would be cool but that woudlnt change the playerbase at all imo.

Ive been noticing all shards have been dying these last couple of months.. Even the ones with 900 players online.. And those shards have been active for years almost decades.

There has been ton of events going on and yet the playerbase doesnt change.. why is that? remember before we left beta there was some weeks where we would have tons of events and the playerbase would jump to 50? Yeah saying 50 now doesnt mean much but then it was a surprise because we had like 18? or 20 or something.. that was a few months ago.

But now not even that happens.. and theres ALWAYS events now.. like everytime i log in i see one.

So to me it just seems like people don't want to play uo anymore. They moved on to other things finally.. or atleast other games.

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]