Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Change We Can Believe IN-X

I agree! the free duels make me crash a lot too i'm glad it's not just me Smile

anyways free duels shouldn't even exist it's bad for the economy from time to time GM's should hold open duels for money or free depending on what mood their in

looks like people in here want changes aswell --> http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.ph...#post68026

btw we need a 2v2 arena in the duel stones omg 2v2 is so fun (more like 4 2v2 stones for different things like loot or money Big Grin)

I think the duel stones are great and need to stay open. They definitely dont take away from "world pvp" which we call gank here lol. It's the lack of players that is killing the gank on IN-X.. and that rivalry between spanish ppl and others is the only thing that keeps ganks going so I feel like we do need to stick together to some degree. I myself try to play both sides sometimes and the one day I ran with the spanish guys I thought all of IN-X was going to shut down.. people started freaking out called me racist names and telling me to get out of Canada.. seriously? People definitely need to chill out and not take things so seriously like someone already said.

Please find someone to balance weapons. Hell, teach me how to do scripts that devs or admins do and I'll freakin do it myself and send you file it thats how it works, since I remember how hard/fast weaps should hit. I miss the days of using a warfork and shield or a spear even. Bard is the only weapon used, period. Sure some ppl have been trying to use halberds lately but they are still a little off and what happened to battle axes? Shields are WAY over powered aswell. You can duel someone with a shield on and hit them 3 times in a row for a total of 6hp it seems sometimes, there is something seriously wrong here.

Just a few of my thoughts, and if you need a eastern time zone staff member in Canada let me know since I have experience staffing and would gladly help out.