Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Event Suggestions

Necro Wrote:I am asking for suggestions of any type of event Eighty Swords, let's not restrict our ideas =).

My bad, I misread your first post in the thread! My apologies to those I said that to.

Taran Wrote:Smoke, Eighty. You have both argued about horse races before. Drop it and let's move on, don't turn this into a flame topic thank you.

I agree i simply posted my opion on why it would be a bad suggestion yet they pvm/pve players who don't pvp usually always flame me because there imature and to sensative because i kill them in game it's getting quite annoying although sicne you asked I just won't bother replying to them.

Cool

How about a CTF arena with multiple paths to the flag. And be full of traps and hidden tele pads that tele ppl randomly.

How about a player chess tourny were the players are the peices and gms control where they move so it would be gm vs gm but there would be a alot of ppl to play it (32) I think. When the gm orders one player to take a piece the players actually half to pvp to see who gets that square or instant death (speed playing).

Maybe a paintball theme were players use bows (only bows no other weapon no spells) to fight if hit (instant death) gms can make a killer field or town to fight in and hide behind things.

These are some ideas that I could think of quick I'll work on some more tommorrow need sleep.

smoke Wrote:I agree i simply posted my opion on why it would be a bad suggestion yet they pvm/pve players who don't pvp usually always flame me because there imature and to sensative because i kill them in game it's getting quite annoying although sicne you asked I just won't bother replying to them.

Cool

So, to not go off topic more than necessary, I moved my post to the right thread where it should be discussed; http://in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?p=67726#post67726

Please reply to my post, thanks.

PS. I made some small changes to it, so make sure to read it again. DS.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]