Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

wow what the hell

why the hell is it when you find lets say a bard of vanq it's not at it's max durability? kute found one the other day and it has 50 or so durability found brand new thats so lame

how is that that you find a vanq bard and its damaged so much? it's worthless

now checking over my bards some of them have 50 and one of them have 9/9 durablility too what a waste honestly what the heck is this

not to mention 3-4 of the bards i bought were from hiroshima saying they were full repaired never used, so he lies obviously don't buy from him

My only guess is that not every item has a max/base durability of 100. Maybe a club only has a max/base durability of 10, a kite shield 20, a bardiche 50, etc.

For your other bardiches, as you've been using them the durability has obviously been going down and if you don't repair them when they reach 1/50 durability, they will start losing max durability and become 1/49, 1/48, 1/47, and so on. You also have a chance to lose some max durability when you repair an item. I believe it's like that so items don't last forever and if never die and lose it it will eventually have to be replaced.

what are you talking about, i have over 15 vanq bards and i don't even use them in the duel stones i use power weapons so my durablility doesn't go down

The weapons i bought were from hiroshima which he said he never used was either a lie or im getting screwed by him finding a vanq bard with 9/9 durability which is complelety retarded

if you find a vanq bard it should contain a fully refreshed durablility as it is brand new off of a monster and not contain a 9/9 durablility like my bard has and numerious bards are in the 50s also this is the stupidest thing ever

i've spent countless $ on bards for them to be never used yet they lack druablility because of some sort of bug

What I'm talking about is that items have different durabilities. You said "kute found one the other day and it has 50 or so durability found brand new thats so lame". Well maybe 50 is the normal amount for a bardiche. Your post makes it sound like you think 100 is the max durability any item can have and I'm trying to explain to you that's not the case.

Ex: a plate helm of defense I have has 55/56 durability, a red extreme armor plate helm I have has 124/124 durability, an exceptional leather cap I have has 42/42 durability.

Do you see now how not everything has the same max durability, and the max durability possible for any item isn't 100?

That's all I was trying to explain, that not every single item starts with 100/100 durability and maybe 50 is normal for a bardiche.

Of course for the ones you buy from other people, maybe they lied to you, I don't know. Hence why I didn't comment about those, only the one kute found where you think he got jipped since it doesn't have more durability.

are you serious right now, why do you think i'm complanning don't you think i know the max is not 50 considering i have 15 vanq bards i have some with 115 and 9 and 50 why do you need to try to prove me wrong when you have no idea what you're talking about or try to explain things that have no revalance to the topic just stop now

I have a Brand New One with 70.

The durability isnt always the same, even if you have the same weapon.

I have one with 100+, the other 70 alot of variations.

But 9/9 is really Strange.

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

its really stupid whats the point in have 9/9 or 50/50 it's like its almost broken..

smoke Wrote:are you serious right now, why do you think i'm complanning don't you think i know the max is not 50 considering i have 15 vanq bards i have some with 115 and 9 and 50 why do you need to try to prove me wrong when you have no idea what you're talking about or try to explain things that have no revalance to the topic just stop now

I said something because you complain so much and about every little thing that I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you complain that you got 999gp one time from a monster you killed when 100 other times you got 1000gp. "Oh my f*cking god 1 gp less! It's a corrupt staff member that saw me hunting the monster and changed the loot to f*ck me over." That's what you sound like smoke.

Instead of complaining you got a bard with 50 durability, be happy you didn't get another one with only 9. And as you said you have so many and don't even use them so why are you worried about one with 50 durability? Hell, it's not even you that found this bard, it's kute, and I don't even see him complaining.

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong on anything, I was only offering a possible explanation and you spit in my face for trying to explain something.

I hope you realize how pathetic you make yourself look sometimes between complaining all the time and attacking others for trying to help you.

Ok, now you calling me a lier. I NEVER used those bards, I ****ing always tell the truth doing trades, ask Giorgio Armani, Gang Bang, Kiski, Fashion, many more.. I sell bards to all of them and they are in perfect durability. You ****ing break them and blame other person.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Eighty Swords Wrote:I said something because you complain so much and about every little thing that I wouldn't be at all surprised to see you complain that you got 999gp one time from a monster you killed when 100 other times you got 1000gp. "Oh my f*cking god 1 gp less! It's a corrupt staff member that saw me hunting the monster and changed the loot to f*ck me over." That's what you sound like smoke.

Instead of complaining you got a bard with 50 durability, be happy you didn't get another one with only 9. And as you said you have so many and don't even use them so why are you worried about one with 50 durability? Hell, it's not even you that found this bard, it's kute, and I don't even see him complaining.

I wasn't trying to prove you wrong on anything, I was only offering a possible explanation and you spit in my face for trying to explain something.

I hope you realize how pathetic you make yourself look sometimes between complaining all the time and attacking others for trying to help you.

honeslty shut the **** up i just said i don't want flamming here and you do it anyways if you don't know what you're saying and you're posting just to give an answer don't and sicne hiro said his bards that he found werent used then there is a problem. I hope you realize how pathetic you are i just started in the thread about that you try and turn everything in an arugment thread or an all about you thread just shut up already i don't want a an answer from you if you don't have the correct information

Also where have i said staff was corrupt here you idiot

@Hiro I said there might be a possibility that your lying or you found bards with bad durability too and no i hardly ever use my bards you can ask gang bang i always use powers in duel stones and he always asks me why i use powers when i have 15 bards in the bank

Wow smoke... You're amazingly retarded.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

My most used (+20) vanq bard is still at 131 durability. I've had it for ages and repaired it countless times. Big Grin

but my max bard only has 90 durability and it's brand new too Sad

I guess it's all about luck how much starting durability you get when weapon is first created. Now there's a new factor in buying and selling weapons. I like it.