Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Voting reward system

How about a Voting reward system. maybe ppl would be more diligent about voting .Big Grin

I think it's against some of the top list-sites rules.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

Lederoil Wrote:I think it's against some of the top list-sites rules.

What a pity.

There should be some announces in-game. A gump when you log-in, a broadcast each two hours... something like those ideas.

Love Wrote:What a pity.

There should be some announces in-game. A gump when you log-in, a broadcast each two hours... something like those ideas.

A gump could work, but it would potentially mess up people's macros if they're crafting or using skills like tracking. You might be able to program something into the help menu that brings up a gump... and have a broadcast every 4 hours or so.

Regards.

Back on XUO maka made this system where you would get a voting gump every 20 minutes (I think it was that often) and if you voted it would go away until you were able to vote again. If you closed it without voting there were no penalties, but you would keep getting it every 20 minutes. I don't remember this interfering with crafts, maybe it was because I used to macro with delays instead of wait for gump though...

I also don't remember if this stopped because it was against voting site rules. Maybe something like this could be looked into?

Or maybe a gump that can be issued to players manually by staff could be added so after a tour a GM can send it to everyone and get them to vote, or maybe send it when everyone joined a team and then wait 5 minutes for everyone to vote before continuing with the tour...

You have to be careful with this kinda thing though because it might just annoy new players enough to make them leave. What do they care about leaving a shard they've invested 2 days time in...

Ok so people here is the deal: When we reach the #4 spot on the XtremeTop100, we'll have a good day of events as I'll put aside a full day for IN:X. I'm serious about this, that is of course if we reach #4 spot on Xtreme Top 100

There's your reward for voting.

So now just do it/spread the word.

Thanks,
Necro

Where at # 2 right now

It resets every month, so we'll see at month's end.

I'll keep my promise if by month's end we are #4 or higher.

but necro.. you never said when we should be there. only that if we reached it. so i guess we deserve some events now :o

- regards, Fable

Fable Wrote:but necro.. you never said when we should be there. only that if we reached it. so i guess we deserve some events now

Agreed. Trick me once - shame on you. Trick me twice - shame on me!Smile