Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

macroing with razor

ive noticed everything i do with razor will crash sooner or later. for example when i use the fishing macro or tinkering for razor made by eighty, i crash after some time :/ it's really hard to macro this way and i might die if i crash while the anti macro gump appears

- regards, Fable

You need to be careful when copying the macros since sometimes they get posted with extra spaces on some lines. I also suggest you try increasing your item queue delay by 100ms at a time if you find you can't lift and drop items fast. If I remember right I have it set ot 700ms...

Depending on how long ago I posted the macros, you might also have to recreate the wait for gump lines since there was a change made between some razor versions that changed something about wait for gump. To recreate it just right-click on it and select remove/delete, then right-click on the line above where it was and select insert>pause or wait>then click the wait for gump option and ok. This will replace the wait for gump made with an older razor version I used and what your version of Razor uses.

I had the same problem until I changed my razor client to a more compatible version (5.0.1h, Not the same as Injection) . This thread helped me out http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6654
And there is a link to where you can download that specific client.

thanks guys, i'll try it out Smile

- regards, Fable

the client gibran provided me about in the other link worked better. i'm not crashing anymore =)

- regards, Fable

Oh, I'm glad the client I uploaded was usefull for you people Big Grin

thank you Love Big Grin

- regards, Fable

NP and thanks also Love Smile

This also helped me, thanks.

Gibran Wrote:I had the same problem until I changed my razor client to a more compatible version (5.0.1h, Not the same as Injection) . This thread helped me out http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6654
And there is a link to where you can download that specific client.

Hey Gibran what do you mean by not the same as the injection one? In the injection clients pack in the downloads section it has 5.0.1h which I think is the same as the one you're saying...

It looks the same but this one is 5.0.1h for razor and the injection one is 5.0.1m h. They are almost identical and I tried the injection version and it did not work for razor I believe.

Ahh ok. I noticed the m in the name of the one included in the injection clients pack, but didn't know if it was significant. I'll try them both out later maybe Smile