Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tub Hue List

Tub hue list needs to be expanded, I see some colors in game that aren't listed on the site I think someone needs to go around and update some hues seeing the same colors over and over gets dull after a while :/

It also may open up players to want to buy tubs for nice colors good for money sinks

Sounds good. I think prototype has a lot of tubs...

There are a lot of colors that aren't listed on the website. It's very time consuming to create the images but if anyone wants to do it feel free to PM/e-mail me and I will explain how it's done.

well if everyone could just take a screenshot like you did of everyone of there tubs and pm you them it would work out great theres a good variety of tubs out there

I can help out Taran. msg me Wink!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

yea all the tubs we have you already have on the website sooo yea.

screw it ill do all 2000 on a test shard just like ours ill get promoe to link me the link and ill get started i got time to waste

then ill email taran all the hues

Remember that you need two pictures, one of the robe on the ground and one when you are wearing it. Also note that all pictures have to be transparent or it will look very ugly on the website, preferably in gif although png works as well.

just once question how do i take a part of the screenshot out like the robe on the ground or the paper doll never really done that just posted the whole thing

I use the magic wand in Photoshop. To make it easier I place the robe on either a complete black or complete white floor depending on the hue.

Smoke you might also want to get it on apron, skirt, and doublet... most people wear those as well as robes!

hmm i have photoshop so it's do able alright ill have to do it when i have time