Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

CTF Respawn Timer

Currently it is when you die u respawn instantly. I don't know if this was done on purpose as a change or if it's a bug but I don't think people should respawn instantly.

Players can't res their teammates anymore, also if someone goes afk the other team can keep killing them over and over for points. Another thing is didn't people crash in the deathmatch if people killed themselves over and over? Also whenever you die u get full mana back hence if people just played defense forever they'd win for sure as you respawn instantly and u have full mana over some guy that just dumped you to kill you.

My suggestion would be to change it back to the way it was....

My guess is that it's a bug that probably came up by correcting another ctf bug since when I asked if the timer could changed to 0, the explanation I got for why it wouldn't be changed was because if someone on team a is going to get team b's flag, his teammates could say we need help defending and the guy could just suicide and end up at his base, like you said luda, with full mana.

I think that was changed to fix this bug:

http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6761

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

kinda lame ctf is based on teamwork you can't even res people now also it's like pure attack or defense since you respawn instantly

smoke Wrote:kinda lame ctf is based on teamwork you can't even res people now also it's like pure attack or defense since you respawn instantly

agreed...

I think Taran fixed this.