Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its incredeble....

Its incredeble, how like always you guys **** the playerbase up again >.<
All new players treated like shit. making everything so darn hard for the new players that they dont see any hope in ever making this a succes.
congrats Smile

one thing i want to say. this would be a succes if the things are as they are and the server would be up running for atleast 1,5 year with a stable playerbase. but none has skill none has stuff and so the newbies dont even have anything to work for, they cant loot up the higher ranked players becouse we dont have any of them there all beginners maybe 5 or so are a bit skilled and have some shit

Yeah it is incredible how you guys always **** up the playerbase
All staff are treated like shit, making them login less and less. Congrats Smile

One thing I want to say. I don't understand that last part.

Before this is locked, I'd like to ask for staff to leave one topic open that would be for constructive criticism, suggestions and discussion. Moderated, but left open for anyone who would like to express their opinion in a mature manner since people seem to still have a lot to say in these topics. All the recent topics have been locked and there is no topic for people to express their opinions anymore so they keep making new topics for it. Just leave one topic open and let people who want to express their opinion in a constructive manner do it there and lock all the others and redirect people to that one topic.

edit: I have no idea what Hilbert is trying to say in his second paragraph Sad

I agree with Kamos if it's in a
Quote:constructive manner

But that may be hard for some people

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

lol some times it is better to speak your native tongue. http://translate.google.com Oh yea and this site works miracles. I can speak 52 languages with this tool, and I recommend it to everyone.Cool

no man, gogle its suck idea, becouse its not god tranlator realy

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Well since the other post is closed i want to add here the list of people that me an sandra talked with and dont like the skillgain and the pvm the hard as it is:
Rider
Shima
Camaron
Chaoticz
Edu
Devilman
Ruyman
Jhonny
Erendis
Solbia
Sandra
Error
Alberto
Warmachine
Silverwolf
Technique
Hilbert
Love
Kitiara
Halifax
Damballa
Pink dragon
Dedoverde
Pop
Ruper
Kanzaki
Martin
Saske-kun
El fechorias
Soldado
The Pamthom
Michel Corleone
Oasis
Borja
Shishuka
Mei
Punk
Baldufa
Xiyak
Sky
Nazgul
Dudak
Kintaken
Penkerito
Bobobo

Camaron Wrote:Well since the other post is closed i want to add here the list of people that me an sandra talked with and dont like the skillgain and the pvm the hard as it is:
Rider
Shima
Camaron
Chaoticz
Edu
Devilman
Ruyman
Jhonny
Erendis
Solbia
Sandra
Error
Alberto
Warmachine
Silverwolf
Technique
Hilbert
Love
Kitiara
Halifax
Damballa
Pink dragon
Dedoverde
Pop
Ruper
Kanzaki
Martin
Saske-kun
El fechorias
Soldado
The Pamthom
Michel Corleone
Oasis
Borja
Shishuka
Mei
Punk
Baldufa
Xiyak
Sky
Nazgul
Dudak
Kintaken
Penkerito
Bobobo

Theres alot of people in Portugal (everyone actually) that would want to see the taxes lowered. Guess what? Not happening :/

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.

in your list mistakes someone sure...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Taran Wrote:One thing I want to say. I don't understand that last part.

What he means is that it's understandable that it's this hard if you'd have a big and stable playerbase... But noone wants to work this hard to be able to start for a playerbase of 40 average, of which 30 are not even seen.

So; make it easier til you have a stable playerbase, then you can go back to this hard or even harder if you want. And you guys need to understand we don't want 1 million gp in starting money, we don't want any crafting skills to become easier, we want the basic skills to be easier or even free. GMing magery costs like 50k worth of resources and takes like 24hrs+ (from 90!).

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

If someone are agree with our opinion and want add him name to Camaron's list, post your name and your friends... we are taking signatures for that someone eard us xD

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Kandorin what can i say about you? You are simply retard