Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its incredeble....

Silverwolf Wrote:Wow dude are you serious Maka, I made you quit from my post? Dude I said I didnt mean to offend you, Im just speaking my heart...

From what I understand from his post is that he actually agrees with you and that he should choose to be completely retired or to be staff/admin again. I guess he wants to be completely retired.

you guys need to mod this forum better!
all the complaints in this topic were already asnswered
you have a average playerbase of 50 and you let 5 of them ruin your day. it's retarded

Kamos Wrote:We seriously need a facepalm smilie on forums. It needs to be made a priority, NOW!

I support this and it has been bugging me for a long time there haven't been any.

Like Rabbi, I'd also like to know who Hilbert is. If he nicks Hilbert in game I'm gonna need a double facepalm smilie too.

Well, I haven't been around much at all lately except on the forums. The one and only reason is because I'm getting sick and tired of the tedious nagging and whining from these retarded ****ers...

[Image: sigpicc123.png]

ScareCrow Wrote:Hello Everyone,

Wow, I guess I missed a lot while i've been inactive for a while... messed up stuff going on here. Seems like Maka's leaving?! Thats pretty crappy seeing as half the population only started playing because he was an admin.. no offence Taran, you've grown on us too.
Well, I know that Maka leaving will definatly cause a lot of complications on this shard and it has nothing to do with Silverwolfs post. Yes.. I am DEFINATLY backing Silverwolf up.. I always have and I always will. I actually agree with what he posted and in no way was he offending Maka.
Everyone appreciates everything Maka has done.. through all these years, he's done SOOOO much work for thee shards and I guess some people just felt disappointed because we had this vision of a new shard that Maka was part of the Administration. The Admins are cool on INX but no one compares to Maka... Maka used to be active and used to help EVERY player no matter what they were.... *******S... FUKHEADS... ROLEPLAYERS... PEOPLE WITH DISABILITIES... SPICS.... EVERYONE! Here... if you PK.... everyone hates you and jails you LOL.
It's just a shame that it didn't turn out like we all expected, the shards fine... it laggs even though we go a new server and Im not one to complain because I really dont care anymore... I have been playing for SUCH a long TIME! I played through all of the shards... until they died but I dont feel that way anymore and theres 2 major reasons...
1) Maka wasnt as big a part of the shard like i thought he'd be.
2) Half of the people that play here... are ignorant and act like 5 year olds.
Yup.. thats my opinion. INX is a nice shard and it will prolly stay alive for a while but people better start opening theyre fuking eyes before this shit dies again. Hire a staff for night-time, Tiesto never loggs on... sorry dude... you nver logg on... I like you but you dont do shit... Anyways... do what you want...

Peace.

Why the hell do you , smoke and silver pick on me? ****, do you even get online to prove that, It pisses me off so much the people who point fingers are the ones who barely log on, ? ASK around im like the only one always online, hosting and answering pages, ask around........

no your wrong, this comunity is is by far the most mature comunity on which i've played on. The players that come from IN including staff members from there are exceptional, and no offense but i think the monkey brains are in the xuo'ers, wonders who they might be , anyways i said i wasnt going to go back to the same thing over again but your comment pissed me off

Quote:The IN side including staff members from there are exceptional, and no offense but i think the monkey brains are in the xuo side, wonders who they might be

We should all be IN:Xers.....just saying the mentaility of "ur from XUO/ur from IN" has to stop imo. Players defined those shards, this one has a different definition.

Anyways seriously though no1 ever answered my question of what else can we do to increase the playerbase besides changing the pvp/skillgain....

LudaKrishna Wrote:We should all be IN:Xers.....just saying the mentaility of "ur from XUO/ur from IN" has to stop imo. Players defined those shards, this one has a different definition.

Anyways seriously though no1 ever answered my question of what else can we do to increase the playerbase besides changing the pvp/skillgain....

Indeed , we are all 1 comunity INX, i just wanted to point that out because he was refering to the players that come from imagine nation comunity

it's sad to read tarans post Sad

- regards, Fable

i agree with luda... and im rly trying to think about something that luda was questioning about, but it's a hard one.

1- seems a few wants the order guilds to keep peace & order and chaos be chaotic. it's not staff who should make this but players. if you want to kill anyone, just go chaos? if you want other guilds to help out, go order or something, make it more rpish?

pvp/crafting skills... seems most ppl who came from xuo wants easier skillgain on pvp skills, and those from in want craftings to be harder. i know staff is looking on this but it seems to be something here that needs to be fixed.

tours- i believe ppl from in sometimes hosted their own tours? we players could try and do that maybe, it might help make things active

hunting is a way of having fun with people, earning money/items/gears and killing time. and no, ITS NOT HARD TO HUNT IF YOU LEARN HOW TO!

anything more we players can contribute to this shard without having to be dependant on gm's?

i like the gm's around here and i think they do their jobs well. but we can't nag and whine everytime because there is no tour hosted or someone answering our pages. we can try and help each other out instead. it makes them not wanting to help us, and eventually leave us Sad

- regards, Fable

****ing close this thread... Scarecrow, luda, smoke, silverwolf you all should be ashamed of whats happening. Because it is your fault. Staff is ****ing leaving, i would have left long time ago with players like you if I was staff., always complaining, calling gms corrupt and so on.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

maybe u should read the thread before you judge me hiro.

Lederoil Wrote:I support this and it has been bugging me for a long time there haven't been any.

Like Rabbi, I'd also like to know who Hilbert is. If he nicks Hilbert in game I'm gonna need a double facepalm smilie too.

Well, I haven't been around much at all lately except on the forums. The one and only reason is because I'm getting sick and tired of the tedious nagging and whining from these retarded ****ers...

so you wanne know who i am? , i was playing xuo back in the years, ganking other people with inferno and cccp. i geus my name was shadow back then. im from the dutch. never realy used the forum onley now.
its not like i wanne **** the shard up you should know that. i was onley worried about the playerbase. and thinking we should let the players know where realy like that youre here and we want you to stay. i'm not realy a guy who likes to talk since i dident have an option in my mind i tried. http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Yy3_Sl9I1sQ

I don't give a flying **** who you were on XUO, even less who you ganked with back then, Jesus. I asked who you were here, on IN-X... and it turns out you've bearly tried the shard out even!?

Wow... Is there anything called a triple facepalm? If there is, I think we'd need a smilie for that aswell.

Hiroshima Wrote:****ing close this thread... Scarecrow, luda, smoke, silverwolf you all should be ashamed of whats happening. Because it is your fault. Staff is ****ing leaving, i would have left long time ago with players like you if I was staff., always complaining, calling gms corrupt and so on.

I think they should have been banned along time ago, and I really hope they will be. At least Scarecrow, luda and smoke.

[Image: sigpicc123.png]