Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its incredeble....

When the summer comes and only play 10 players because already they have everything, you will rethink to put it more easily.

Keroro Wrote:When the summer comes and only play 10 players because already they have everything, you will rethink to put it more easily.

Thats not a premenent increase of skillgain as you know, if somehow too much people ghet too skilled, the server should go back as it was. and the players would exept that just as the new players.

Hilbert Wrote:you say here: that you rather play on a server with 10 or les players. making 10 of the 100 players satisfeid, and saying to the rest shut youre mouth or go away, if you dont like what we like.
No, what I'm saying, if you actually choose to read my post, is that the player isn't always right. What I'm saying is that if I was an actual administrator and if I was in charge of this server, I would pretty much say "**** it all" if someone tried to change the PvP for example. What I'm saying is that this is what I would do, I'm just saying my opinions.

We all had our reasons to have made this server in the first place, mine was to keep this PvP alive. There is a lot more to this server than calling a general vote on what to change and then changing it. We are trying to do something unique and specific so that we can push it to the front, if we change something every time someone wanted a major change, we'd have nothing left of our servers.

How about if we called a vote on the PvP, spams, monster loots, dungeons, multi accing and auto resource harvesting. We'd ruin what we tried to achieve in a sec and be left with a pile of shit.

maka Wrote:No, what I'm saying, if you actually choose to read my post, is that the player isn't always right. What I'm saying is that if I was an actual administrator and if I was in charge of this server, I would pretty much say "**** it all" if someone tried to change the PvP for example. What I'm saying is that this is what I would do, I'm just saying my opinions.

We all had our reasons to have made this server in the first place, mine was to keep this PvP alive. There is a lot more to this server than calling a general vote on what to change and then changing it. We are trying to do something unique and specific so that we can push it to the front, if we change something every time someone wanted a major change, we'd have nothing left of our servers.

How about if we called a vote on the PvP, spams, monster loots, dungeons, multi accing and auto resource harvesting. We'd ruin what we tried to achieve in a sec and be left with a pile of shit.

Maka, we all know how you've contributed to this project, the time behind the scenes, things we dont see and so on. Besides all of that, something that reaaaaallllllllyyyyyyy upsets me is the fact that once this server kicked up, and was at its highest reaching 90ish players, you constantly said "im still retired"

When this server was that high and was at its peek and where changes will crucial, staff support (mainly an admin dude) is crucial, you sat back (not saying u didnt help behind the scenes) and just let this "huge project" of yours, work on its own... I dont believe you paid enough attention as one of the owners of the server, one of the representers? of this project, representing the XUO population.

Its really sad how you took this approach, and now that you see were back to problems 40-50 people, you decide to be a lot more action on forums and answering questions. where as before you werent nearly as active, even on the forums...

I dont want to point fingers or anything, but I believe you lack of presence played a part in the decrease of the server aswell... lack of "backup" if i may say, and well we cant change whats done, but atleast understand what happend. when you were alone on XUO, you were crazy active, trying to please the population of 35-50 that we had running, working like a dog... here you were put into an opportunity where we had over 90+ players, another admin to help you, staff support, and you did the complete opposite... "im retired"

How can you be retired, than pop out of nowhere, i just dont get it. sometimes we get opportunities in life, not only speaking about uo, and we dont take the advantage of whats in front of us and assume it will be like this forever...you tend to believe its permenant this player base(uo as an example), and end up missing the boat... and once its too late, than you panic and all of a sudden you attempt to bring back whats gone... we had the chance, im not saying we wont get another one, but sometimes we dont get a second chance. lets see how this story will unfold...

dont mean to atttack you, but thats just how i feel and what i seen.

yeyeye!

[SIZE="3"]I DONT LIKE PEOPLE PLAYING ON MY PHONE! I KEEPS IT REAL![/SIZE]

I'm not taking sides here but like if I haven't been around for something i created for a long time while other people were doing the work building it, it's like kinda messed up if I come in when it's going well and start telling people what to do just cuz I created it a long time ago.....

I dunno man just saying that's probably why Maka said he's retired...

Anyways this topic is going way off topic imo, like I said earlier we should be thinking up of things to increase the playerbase besides changing the pvp/skillgain.

The issue of active staff has already been addressed so I don't think more posts about that will help the cause.

On a side note we reached 70 yesterday afternoon, of course it was after promoe hosted....just saying, u can call it "dependent" on events....but if they get spread out throughout the day you have people staying logged on for the next event I don't see the harm really

**** silver, you really opened up my eyes here.

I've been retired since the day I said I've been retired. I've never claimed that I'm coming back on my staff and I have never claimed to have any authority. I still thought I could be a part of the community, even if I didn't do any actual work, but as you've clearly put it, I can't. There was a reason to why I quit in the first place and comments like yours and unappreciative players are a spot on example.

Reason to why I chose to still have a forum account is because I can still influence people and cause I have quite valuable experience and information that I believe can help the server. I figured, that even though I'm done with administrating/coding, you guys are worth the little time posting here takes me. Clearly, I was wrong there too.

So with that, I leave for real. You obviously still feel I have an obligation towards you and I'm not comfortable with that. This is my last appearance on the forums and in game, I won't even attempt to restart it if it crashes.

And they still ask why staff arent very active....

oh well, I wonder why too... Rolleyes

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Well maka youre right, that we wounld want, that the players have everything for choosing, thats treu for sure, cause it will never stop. but i just care about a good playerbase and i saw it go down very fast and i tought for once give the player the feeling were doing something drastic. im not saying im happy with it either, but i rather change a little of course for a moment then loos lots of players. well i think this has gone far inough i think everyone proofed their point and gived there oppinions. i wont post anything more about this. but one thing must be clear, i did this for the good of the shard. not for persenol gain or anything. i hope you dident feel offended by any means. i think the server has lots of good features to build on tough. you did mostly a great job.

Ryuuku Wrote:And they still ask why staff arent very active....

oh well, I wonder why too... Rolleyes

what did silverwolf do? maka said silver made him realize and open his eyes and think about what he said in the past, THIS is why staff always make exuses that they don't want to host because of bad behaviour (in this case there wasn't even any bad behaviour) but honestly there just to lazy or don't log on to bother entertainning the players which is the real problem like i've been saying FOREVER

It's not like silverwolf disrespected maka when he was playing/hosting or scripting because he did do a great job

Eighty Swords Wrote:Shut the frack up already!!! About 5 threads and 100 posts ago Taran said he is working on the staff problem yet you continue to b*tch about it.

Even worse is that you completely fracked up the meaing of Apollo's post... He's saying this is a FREE game so quit demanding things from people that volunteer their time to entertain you.

Did you ever consider the fact that YOUR actions are pushing the staff away? They give x number of hours of their time to do something for you and you b*tch that it wasn't x hours + 10. Show some appreciation and maybe things will be looking up.

As for the player count, in the last 2 weeks I've seen it at 50 or above and as I write this post it's 74. [with sarcasm] Oh yea, that's so horrible...

PS: Thanks murray haha Smile

you are one of the stupidest kids i know like hoesntly and I actually feel ashamed that I know you jesus christ, YES IT'S A FREE GAME I IM TRYING TO HELP THE FREE GAME PROGRESS INSTEAD OF GOING NO WHERE AS ALWAYS. Yes it's obviously me i'm the big reason that staff doesn't come jesus christ shut up already everyone has their own exuses as to why they don't come like teisto for example his car apparently breaks down every weekend so thats why he hasn't been able to host the weekly tourney, yet when you go on facebook hes always online. Pretty cool fact huh?

To be honest you have no idea what the heck you're talking about and in fact your opinion doesn't even matter to me. I'll tell you when you're opinion is needed alright?

Half the time you're not even online you're macroing so you have no god damn idea of whats going on in game so just keep your comments to your self if you have no idea what's going on.

NOT TO MENTION HOW AM I DRIVING GMS AWAY WHEN THEY DON'T LOG ON TO BEGIN WITH? Congradulations to Promoe Muto and Tiesto for being on this week

You say I'm the stupid one? You're the one continuing to b*tch about something you were already promised a solution to. That sums up everything about you.

Eighty Swords Wrote:You say I'm the stupid one? You're the one continuing to b*tch about something you were already promised a solution to. That sums up everything about you.

ah yeah? i've been waiting for a solution for this for a long time, seems like the only way you can get something that players want or need is to complain about it on the forums and even then it sometimes doesn't work