Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Its incredeble....

Lederoil = epic fail of the year

wow u guys need to stop creating beef if anything i wrote

"What else can we do besides change the pvp/skillgain to increase playerbase"

this really proved u didn't even read anything i wrote.

[Image: facepalm.gif][Image: facepalm.gif][Image: facepalm.gif][Image: facepalm.gif][Image: facepalm.gif][Image: facepalm.gif]

Lederoil Wrote:I don't give a flying **** who you were on XUO, even less who you ganked with back then, Jesus. I asked who you were here, on IN-X... and it turns out you've bearly tried the shard out even!?

Wow... Is there anything called a triple facepalm? If there is, I think we'd need a smilie for that aswell.

I think they should have been banned along time ago, and I really hope they will be. At least Scarecrow, luda and smoke.

Im pretty sure that you like boys.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

Hiroshima Wrote:****ing close this thread... Scarecrow, luda, smoke, silverwolf you all should be ashamed of whats happening. Because it is your fault. Staff is ****ing leaving, i would have left long time ago with players like you if I was staff., always complaining, calling gms corrupt and so on.

what are you talking about corrupt were saying we need more staff in our timezone why speak of things you know not of?

Tiesto Wrote:Why the hell do you , smoke and silver pick on me? ****, do you even get online to prove that, It pisses me off so much the people who point fingers are the ones who barely log on, ? ASK around im like the only one always online, hosting and answering pages, ask around........

no your wrong, this comunity is is by far the most mature comunity on which i've played on. The players that come from IN including staff members from there are exceptional, and no offense but i think the monkey brains are in the xuo'ers, wonders who they might be , anyways i said i wasnt going to go back to the same thing over again but your comment pissed me off

you rarely logged on besides the past few days (1 week or so) so how are you ALWAYS saying your on always answering pages?

Tiesto Wrote:Why the hell do you , smoke and silver pick on me? ****, do you even get online to prove that, It pisses me off so much the people who point fingers are the ones who barely log on, ? ASK around im like the only one always online, hosting and answering pages, ask around........

no your wrong, this comunity is is by far the most mature comunity on which i've played on. The players that come from IN including staff members from there are exceptional, and no offense but i think the monkey brains are in the xuo'ers, wonders who they might be , anyways i said i wasnt going to go back to the same thing over again but your comment pissed me off

Man... your never online. Im online 5000000 times more than you. Everyone says how your never on, only the asskisser lie to you. We "XUOERS" like you categorized us... tell you the TRUTH.. we arent scared of you because your a gm.. i dont care who you are... your inactive... in plain english.. you lack activity.. or as you would understand "su un enano". Look man, your talking about pointing fingers and you just said "
i think the monkey brains are in the xuo'ers, wonders who they might be"
Thats funny you said xuoerSSSSS with an S.... I thought this was between you and me... o well Tiesto... really dude... i understand you defending yourself because I would too... but everyone can see... it really doesnt matter.

Bow Down To The ScareKing! jeje

[Image: scarecrowinxkd2.gif]

I don't think there's anything to be gained by pointing fingers at staff members. To have an argument quoting staff back and forth is kind'f silly. They've said they're getting new staff members and it will have an effect starting soon. We need to just be patient.

Hilbert Wrote:Its incredeble, how like always you guys **** the playerbase up again >.<
All new players treated like shit. making everything so darn hard for the new players that they dont see any hope in ever making this a succes.
congrats Smile

one thing i want to say. this would be a succes if the things are as they are and the server would be up running for atleast 1,5 year with a stable playerbase. but none has skill none has stuff and so the newbies dont even have anything to work for, they cant loot up the higher ranked players becouse we dont have any of them there all beginners maybe 5 or so are a bit skilled and have some shit

This is what you mean by you just wanted to help? To speak with ignorance of how the server works really sucks. You should try it out and spend some time here before you go making all of these claims.

How are the new players treater poorly? Why is it that they don't have a chance at success? Those of us who have been here a while and trained skills hard suffered even more than the new players and it's not bad. If you want a game that last 3 hrs from start to finish, go buy an XBOX 360 Wink

Guess you guys are all right, what's the point in playing. Staff aren't around, there's no economy, no players. I'm off to apply my talents elsewhere, where I can give back in means other than as a player Wink

See you all occasionally, it was fun.

If i ghet the chance i will gank you two lederoil. so the staf here cant have some critisisme, well thats too bad my frends. we will not shut our mouth cause els the staff wil cry. aah they are so poor. they did so much and they onley want to hear they done good. if you cant handel it . stop it.

Locked... as usual... again.... Rolleyes