Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Tailor + Sell macro!

This macro will do the following:
It will check if you have cloth, if so, it will starting making the item u wish, it will make the last item, when u are overweight, it will sell to then vendor, and when u run out of cloth, it will teleport to a bank, store the gold u have and then restock ur cloth, then it will teleport back to the tailor shop and start all over =].

Quote:!Loop
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|50|1|10|Cloth
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|PTB|2|16|7|Guards!!
Assistant.Macros.DoubleClickAction|1086715530|3997
Assistant.Macros.WaitForTargetAction|30
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1075329452|66|110|0|5981
Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|949095101|False|300
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|21|0|0
Assistant.Macros.WaitForGumpAction|949095101|False|300
Assistant.Macros.GumpResponseAction|0|0|0
Assistant.Macros.ElseAction
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|PTB|2|17|119|Burton Sell
Assistant.Macros.MacroCastSpellAction|32
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1077864988|85|66|0|7956
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|PTB|2|16|2|Bank
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:01
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Organizer Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.HotKeyAction|0|Restock Agent-1
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|340103|1431|1693|0|401
Assistant.Macros.MacroCastSpellAction|32
Assistant.Macros.AbsoluteTargetAction|0|0|1083027088|102|66|0|7956
Assistant.Macros.PauseAction|00:00:03
Assistant.Macros.EndIfAction
Assistant.Macros.IfAction|5|1|390
Assistant.Macros.SpeechAction|0|52|3|PTB|2|17|119|Burton Sell

Notes:
1- You must make restock 1 to restock cloth and put the cloth in ur bank.
2- You must make organize agent 1 and set a bag in you bank account as hot bag and put the item to organize the gold.
3- On the first Double click u must re-target it and target ur sewing kit.
4- On the first absolut target u must target ur cloth in you backpack, the macro will save always 8 cloth because if u teleport and restock with no cloths in your bag it will clear the target, and this line must be absolute target because some tailor shops have cloth in it as decoration and if you set to target by type sometimes it will target the decoration and crash the macro Tongue
5- after the first else you must re-target both absolute targets, the target on line 13 is the rune to the bank, the target on line 21 must be YOU and on line 25 must be the rune to the tailor shop of your choice.
6- Make a counter for cloths.
7- On the Burton Sell lines u must switche its name to the vendor you wish to sell.
8- Make a Sell agent for bandanas or skullcaps, as u wish.
9- Don't forget to make at least one item before u start the macro, so it would use make last item.

*On the call guards lines and those that have an odd space because of the forum, u must remove this space so it can work properly.
The 1 sec waits for restock and organize is because if you experience lag or world save the macro wont crash.

I would like to thank Eighty for some tips he gave me about the macro ;P

If you have any question ill be here to help ;D

[Image: 663cd648.jpg]

Nice macro Raziel Smile

Depending on your Razor version, the sell agent will sell all the items in your sell agent hot bag and not just the items on the sell agent list. To avoid this first run an organizer agent to put the bandannas or skullcaps or whatever item in a bag in your backpack and set the sell agent hot bag to that bag instead of your backpack, then say "<vendor name> sell".

I'd also recommend that your restock agent gets some more recall agents in case you have enough cloth stored up to macro for a long time then your macro won't get stuck at the bank or tailor shop trying to recall if you only started with 20 or so recall agents.

Eighty Swords Wrote:Nice macro Raziel Smile

Depending on your Razor version, the sell agent will sell all the items in your sell agent hot bag and not just the items on the sell agent list. To avoid this first run an organizer agent to put the bandannas or skullcaps or whatever item in a bag in your backpack and set the sell agent hot bag to that bag instead of your backpack, then say "<vendor name> sell".

I'd also recommend that your restock agent gets some more recall agents in case you have enough cloth stored up to macro for a long time then your macro won't get stuck at the bank or tailor shop trying to recall if you only started with 20 or so recall agents.

Thx dude, dont u login on msn anymore? ;P
Well, i always get a lot of cloth on me, so if i get 50 of each recall reagent i can macro for at least 3 or 4 days Tongue
The sell agent thing u said is true, but... if u go around to macro tailoring, it would be wise to keep on ur bag only the items to macro tailor, so for me its no problem, but thats a good point anyway ;D
This was the macro i used to gm tailor, i had no problems with it the way it is Tongue
Ahhh and i forgot to mention but i used some of the tips u gave me on the other macro to make this one better ;D

Raziel Wrote:Thx dude, dont u login on msn anymore? ;P

I go on msn when there's people worth talking to hahaha Tongue

Raziel Wrote:Well, i always get a lot of cloth on me, so if i get 50 of each recall reagent i can macro for at least 3 or 4 days Tongue

True that!

Raziel Wrote:The sell agent thing u said is true, but... if u go around to macro tailoring, it would be wise to keep on ur bag only the items to macro tailor, so for me its no problem, but thats a good point anyway ;D
This was the macro i used to gm tailor, i had no problems with it the way it is Tongue

I brought this up because when I was trying to help Luda and smoke get their tailor macros going it kept selling their sewing kits, scissors, and any cloth they had on them (since the NPCs that buy bandannas & skullcaps also buy sewing kits, scissors, and cloth). Then we figured out it was because the Razor sell macro was set to their backpacks and that's where their scissors, sewing kit, and cloth were too.

I think Luda told me at one point he fixed it by just putting the sewing kit and scissors in a bag in his pack. I wouldn't recommend this anymore because with the Razor version I have now if I have a bag in my backpack and set the sell agent hotbag to my backpack it also sells items in the bag :confused:.

Raziel Wrote:Ahhh and i forgot to mention but i used some of the tips u gave me on the other macro to make this one better ;D

Haha my macros don't have a copyright on them so don't worry about it Wink

Eighty Swords Wrote:I go on msn when there's people worth talking to hahaha Tongue
Damn, im not worthy =/
*OWNED*
haha :p

Eighty Swords Wrote:I brought this up because when I was trying to help Luda and smoke get their tailor macros going it kept selling their sewing kits, scissors, and any cloth they had on them (since the NPCs that buy bandannas & skullcaps also buy sewing kits, scissors, and cloth). Then we figured out it was because the Razor sell macro was set to their backpacks and that's where their scissors, sewing kit, and cloth were too.

I think Luda told me at one point he fixed it by just putting the sewing kit and scissors in a bag in his pack. I wouldn't recommend this anymore because with the Razor version I have now if I have a bag in my backpack and set the sell agent hotbag to my backpack it also sells items in the bag .
I never set up a bag on razor to sell agent, i normally set an especific item, so it will sell only the item =x

Raziel Wrote:I never set up a bag on razor to sell agent, i normally set an especific item, so it will sell only the item =x

Well you still have to set the hot bag, right? You probably set it to your backpack (by targeting it on your paperdoll). I suggest not to set it to your backpack because some newer versions of Razor will sell everything in your backpack that can be sold, not just the items on the sell list. This is why I suggested setting the hot bag to a bag in your backpack and running an organizer agent to move the bandannas to this bag when you say "<vendor name> sell". I hope that cleared things up for you Smile

Eighty Swords Wrote:Well you still have to set the hot bag, right? You probably set it to your backpack (by targeting it on your paperdoll). I suggest not to set it to your backpack because some newer versions of Razor will sell everything in your backpack that can be sold, not just the items on the sell list. This is why I suggested setting the hot bag to a bag in your backpack and running an organizer agent to move the bandannas to this bag when you say "<vendor name> sell". I hope that cleared things up for you Smile

No, you dont have to set a hot bag, you can set it, but you dont need to set Tongue
If you dont set it will sell only the items you put on the list, if you set, it will sell the items on the list and all the items in the hot bag. ;P

Interesting! I will have to try that out Raziel. I don't remember Razor working like that 1-2 years ago, but that was a few computer formats and new version downloads ago...