Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

What the **** happened today with the Taran account hacked and else?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Eh, just do something else tonight than play a 14 years old game or something!

Logarithm @ IN-X :evil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Everyone should change their password to something different than the forum when the shard come back up for security reasons.

Logarithm @ IN-X :evil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

ahhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhhh fuuuuuuuuuuuuuuucaaaaakkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkkk

I prefer Alzheimer than Parkinson. Better forget to pay the beer than pour it all.

The Love Tent, all you need in PvP Suplys for a good Price! And some other things Big Grin!
[Image: Love_Tent_Map.jpg]

In Front Minoc MINES! In the TENT!

Accepting Carpentry orders!

Don't worry. The hacker could not check your passwords because they are encrypted. He only had access to Tarans admin account, but since Taran was not awake he could do some damage. All the damage has been reverted now since a while back,and it is back to normal. Your passwords should be safe. In worst case he could've checked your usernames, but unless you have a password like "123" or something that easy to guess then you should be fine. I'll leave it for Taran to explain this better though, but I see no reason why you would have to worry.

Regards,
Hate

i like how the guy personally targeted me and started spamming my account name in pits

smoke Wrote:i like how the guy personally targeted me and started spamming my account name in pits

Lawl

No life is complicated only if you make it to be

[Image: 1t27gdviiokfmncbdgmg.gif]

smoke Wrote:i like how the guy personally targeted me and started spamming my account name in pits
We can change your acc name, see if Taran could do that for you:p

BTW, I also have access to the server now, will be a lot smother if something happens again.

[Image: blameyank.png]

Eighty Swords Wrote:[Image: blameyank.png]

Yep, blame me. as usual it is completely my fault Cool

maka Wrote:We can change your acc name, see if Taran could do that for you:p

BTW, I also have access to the server now, will be a lot smother if something happens again.

that would be cool but id have to rename my folder in advanced to save my macros right?

smoke Wrote:that would be cool but id have to rename my folder in advanced to save my macros right?
I dont think so. After the account name change, when you first log in with it, it will create a new folder for that account. After that all you gotta do is copy/paste your char folder into the new account folder.Wink

[Image: Kandorin%20Banner.jpg]
Holy Marquess, The Ministry

.::Vendor Taylor at Britain Church::.
.::Need anything crafted? I'm your man.Contact me!::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Daemon Steel - 1171::.
.::Dye Tub Color - Old Copper - 1159::.