Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Anyone know How many Reg's / Blank Scrolls it takes to do Inscription if your making nothing but Magic Arrow Scrolls.

Well, here's the thing. I wouldn't recommend making just MA scrolls because that's what everyone makes and you can't ever sell them, so it's a 100% loss. I recommend finding other useful scrolls that you can make. Like at 50, you can start making heal/recall scrolls (for PVP or Rune Books), then at 60 or 70, You can just make nothing but Blade Spirits scrolls *and* make a profit while doing it.

yeah but id rather be gm in a week rather in a month im not a millionaire so 1 resource and 1 scroll is the cheapest way to do it all tho I will eventually need those scrolls so I dunno im at a stand still as to do I gm it fast and cheaper or do I make something useful ? <----- Aren't the failure rates sooo high it's not worth to attempt to make them ? If so no wonder peoples vendors are Pricey I also don't see anyone's vendor selling out that much or they are empty.
Also I trash the scrolls for things I wanna buy with silver, if I can't sell them...

*If for example its 300k reg and scrolls to get to gm by repetition and I were to make say recall scrolls well that just became a 900k reagent money pit. I might how ever need those in the long run so I dunno*

300k reg its too much
i think 150

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

thats not to bad it's just the mana usage like OMG. Id hate to do fs scrolls.
So I need 1.5 Mill to support my inscription if its 150k reps roughly. (4gp a reg 6gp a scroll)
Alchemy was worse so w/e. Id hate to be a smith like OUCH