Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Greetings

there is nothing that can compete against UO- IN:X

- regards, Fable

hey guys. I don't know if anybody remembers me. I was on IN1. For some reason I decided to check in and see if Imagine Nation was still up.. and it is. Thats awesome. Maybe I'll have to find my Ultima Online and get on.

Slif Wrote:hey guys. I don't know if anybody remembers me. I was on IN1. For some reason I decided to check in and see if Imagine Nation was still up.. and it is. Thats awesome. Maybe I'll have to find my Ultima Online and get on.

Hey Slif! psst check the downloads section on the homepage Wink

Now that's harassing, you have been warned!

/Taran

I was looking for this :

Ryuuku Wrote:This will help you: http://www.in-x.org/forums/showthread.php?t=6141

Welcome!

Guess it's time to gather again into IN-X and meet some new and old faces along.

UO is a very persistent game ...

Coldrake Wrote:I am semi-retired from UO. I don't think I can even say I am retired as long as Imagine Nation is still alive Wink

I am back to playing WoW again. It's such a casual game these days, you can play a few hours here and there and still keep up. I tried Aion and didn't care for it. I was really hoping Darkfall would be the new UO but it was pretty disappointing too. Age of Conan was wonderful to look at but they had too many bugs and balence issues. Healers ran around killing everyone.

So I am still looking for the ultimate MMO, something UO like but with modern graphics and sound quality.

I played all this games and uo still the bestCool

Rackull Wrote:Guess it's time to gather again into IN-X and meet some new and old faces along.

All talk! I dare you to log on. Big Grin

I am logged in Wink

Good Smile about time

Darkness crush me down like edge of broken dreams.
Sylph winds blows hard and painful, frozen my soul.
Lightning strike down ripping flesh of my bones.
Rain unforgivingly wash away my hope for tomorrow.
Sound of storm echoes die and the end silence.... .

Bring your friends. Lemme know if you need starting money Wink