Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Nonsence story -> Warmachine

Warmachine made up a story that i did kill him in a FREAKING Color War when he was AFK. From his side of the story Mito told this to him. I asked Mito on msn if he told him this, but he said he DID NOT!

Now you should think wtf, we talk about a Color War. Does anyone care??..
Warmachine does i guess...

Because now he is getting loads of horses to the pits, named Boromir sucks/smells and target them to me, so i get stuck time after time.

I made a print screen of it. (BTW. he is using a alter char named OMFG to do this).

[Image: warmachinebatty.jpg]

Fixed. I jailed one guy, but it wasnt warmachine acc so you are confused or maybe there were more than 1 guy doing it.

Pum Pum Plaka Plaka

Don't you know I'm Loco?

It's because you're on windows vista :p lol

ahahahah, that IS a problem Big Grin

I always check the animals that are loose in the pits to see who the owner is. Then I do a search for any houses that they own and move all the animals to their house. Some poor sap has about 40 rabbits in his bedroom that were wandering the duel stones.

The buying/releasing of animals is a bit of a problem though - one worth looking into.

Eru Wrote:I always check the animals that are loose in the pits to see who the owner is. Then I do a search for any houses that they own and move all the animals to their house. Some poor sap has about 40 rabbits in his bedroom that were wandering the duel stones.

The buying/releasing of animals is a bit of a problem though - one worth looking into.

Perhaps disable releasing of animals in pits, or setting animals to follow players in pits could help. At least it will solve the problem there, doesn't really help for the rest of the world though. Then again you can probably just kill them if you're somewhere else in the world.

Eighty Swords Wrote:It's because you're on windows vista :p lol

Thats windows 7... not vista. Wink

Apollo Wrote:Thats windows 7... not vista. Wink

I'm not sure if you're saying windows 7 = stripped down vista, but here we go anyways...

It isn't Windows 7 because you can tell from the start button how it goes above the taskbar. Also how there is the quicklaunch toolbar plus the little tabs for open programs. Windows 7 has a taskbar similar to MAC OSX's dock where it's just little squares on the taskbar for open programs and you can't get the quicklaunch taskbar in Windows 7.

Look at the difference compared to my taskbar:

[Image: 78226200.png]

yea that's vista, unless he's using a vista skin on windows 7

Eighty Swords Wrote:Perhaps disable releasing of animals in pits
As far as I know, I can only disable unshrinking of pets. The problem is people buy them from the animal tamer and then release them, but I can see the last owner in their properties so I can start jailing people who do it if it's becoming a problem.

I could remove the animal handler also, but people can still enter on a mount, dismount and then release it.

I was thinking of adding an XMLSpawner that would automatically remove all mobs that don't have an owner (wild) but the spawner I tested was removing all animals regardless of ownership. I can muck with it again later.

LudaKrishna Wrote:yea that's vista, unless he's using a vista skin on windows 7

Talk about backwards progress hahaha

Boromir, you fool? I'm not the one with blocked pits. next time make sure before you accuse me of something and not done right?

peace.

Peace . xDDDD