Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Alchemy

It seems kinda funny to me that greater heal potions have a higher failure rate that mana potions when you can make GH @ 55 alch and only make mana @ 60 ?

Im @ 93 alch and GH have a 76% success rate :S <----- wow eat resources like crazy.
Manas have a 82% Success rate.

Just seemed odd to me. Is it right ?
(Any chance you could change the name of the total mana cuz they are not total they are greater Tongue sry I look at it and OCD kicks in. Big Grin)

Success rate is always janky. I always though you shouldn't fail at GM, but meh.

I agree on the name of the total mana pots and can't believe Shade's OCD didn't catch it first.

It bugged me after the first time using one. I was so disappointed cuz it said TOTAL lol

how long does it take to gm alchemy and what is the best macro?? and what resources are necessary to gm

Holy crap 93% alch=76% success rate on GH pots? That doesn't seem right... Shouldn't it be 100% by 80 alch?

If you do it the long way which I have from 70-93 I have made GH and Mana's I prolly could have GMed alchemy three times over by now If I just made lesser poisons. By making poisons you also gm poisoning. Ive prolly made 6k GH and 6k Mana's 2k Shrinks all in total ive prolly made around 100k Potions roughly I havn't been counting so it's prolly more.

Cheapest Fastest way will take you a week if your serious about gming it just make lesser poisons and get 125k bottles 125k Nightshade. should get you gm if not pretty close.

That's a week of game play fyi and there are potion vendors out there that are cheap.

well soMa why would you buy 125k bottles just buy the NS cause you can use a couple of bottles if you are going to GM Poisoning as well so it would not make sense to buy the bulk amount of bottles. You can just make the pot have a wep in ur back pack and just apply the poison to that so you have your bottle back.

you will gm posioning FAR before you gm alchemy

Yeah but not as far as you'd think Wink

well ive gmed three peoples poisoning including my own and I only hit 70 some... from 70 on I just made Regular Mana's and GH because id use those to fight...

Edit - Sorry gm'ed three people plus my own (Was a long time ago)

Good god... Seems I've underestimated the dread of Alchemy... I guess I'll know soon since I'm at 65.