Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Widows

What you should do is develop a CODE OF ETHICS for pvp duel arena and if you don't want people to use them, instead of CHANGING THE CODING FOR THEM, just agree to terms (OR CARRY ONE YOURSELF).

Tech, you should have do some research before investing so much money in Bardiches.
They have 18 months in the server!

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Noone asked to reduce the speed , Rabbi. We asked to make like silver, 20% less dmg to players. And actually I'm not a scripter at all, but I'm 100% sure it's possible to make it slower against players. Are you good at C# and UO that you're saying it's impossible?

And how did staff descrease damage on silver weapons on PvP only? Don't you think if they can do that, they can reduce speed too? Anyway, noone gives a **** about speed. The thing is, it hits non stop ( even though on XUO weapon used to hit 3 times in a row max ) and almost always up to 50dmg.

On XUO... I thought this was named IN:X

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Yea, it is. However, wasn't the PvP supposed to be XUO's?
I know you need your money and so on, but the price won't be descreased. It won't be increased either, but it still will be very good profit from making BW's. I also liked Rabbi's suggestion, just don't allow it on duel stones/tours and it'll be just fine..

hey you know what, rabbi LEARN TO READ and hiroshima shut the hell up THIS IS NOT EFFECTIGN YOU AT ALL SICNE YOU BOTH DON'T DUEL

god damn ****ing pvmers go close your browsers and go hunt a dragon or something

people actually getting me frustrated THERE TALKING ABOUT SHIT THEY'RE NOT EVEN READING OR KNOW ABOUT

Gang-Bang Wrote:Rabbi, did you read the posts? Noone asked to nerf it in general, only to lower the damage vs players. Not vs monsters... It's really overpowered.
Oh, and by the way, I just noticed. If any other weapon can hit maximum 3 times or maybe 4 in a row if very lucky, Treallypoot used to hit me 6times in a row with black widow. 3 hits should be max imo..

not to mention i lost tour gear today because of treally poot, he never ****ing stops hitting and its always 50+

seriously sorry for actually flipping out but you guys are not reading and crying for nothing, if we all use bows it's the same thing as using bards and the bows are even worse then never miss they need to be nerfed like silver weapons doing less damage to players

You say so because you got plenty bards Tech Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

It DOES affect my market because if you see Treallypoot widows.. it says CRAFTED BY HIROSHIMA! It means he gets them from me Wink! The one he had yesterday was crafted by me, dont know if he got a new one or anything.

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

you do know that those bows were intended to pvm right not pvp, that's why they have just been recently brought into the pvp after that long because warmachine aka disi aka treallypoot is the master of finding bugs/abusing weapons etc. Now that tever finally being used in PvP there is something wrong with them and no it won't effect your market because people use the for hunting and I bet warma uses it for hunting and thought hey lets just slip this on to make some people pissed

I'll tell you the same thing I told rabbi, you can use any weapon ill use the widow and we can duel for accounts and I guarentee I can prolly melle you and wouldn't even have to use magic.

Also like gang bang said pvp was promised to us and bards are a major part of our pvp it's a good tourney weapon, just becasue I have money and can stock up on vanq bards and buy them doesn't mean you get to use that against me so screw off.

You guys are always crying for stuff you never even use, first the 1k stones YOU STILL DON'T EVEN DUEL now this it's pretty ridiculous even when the thing we suggested doesn't effect you pvmers AT ALL. Not to mention EVERYONE AGREES THE WAY THE WEAPON IS FOR PVP IS LAME HOW IT IS RIGHT NOW.

You and rabbi need to chill out and go test this before you even speak of it because you have no idea what you're dealing with to begin with.

After testing it in a duel, still think they shouldnt be nerfed.
You all guys mad because someone is beating all of you with a simple bow!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

It is possible to change so that it does less dmg to players than it does to monsters. i'm sure that anybody who does not pvp and is has the materials + GM blacksmithing will speak in favor for these weapons, because they'll get to sell a LOT of them and get rich, but in my eyes thats not a good enough reason to keep an imbalanced weapon around :/

However we are discussing the weapons in the staff section, and once we can reach a decission that most people agree on i'm sure you will get to hear about it, but don't freak out if its not fixed on sunday for the reboot though, because I am away from home until sunday evening so even if we agree on changing them I'm not sure they will be properly balanced in time for the reboot. Keep telling us what you think about ALL the weapons that are not balanced tho, that way it'll speed up the testing a lot cause then we will know what to look for right away :]

Regards,
Hate

Hiroshima Wrote:You all guys mad because someone is beating all of you with a simple bow!

I have not tested the bow, but I think that's exactly why they are madSmile They are mad cause people are beating them, in fact anyone with that weapon is eating them. In fact anyone with that weapon can beat anyone, even someone with that weapon, at least with a little luck on his side.

What I'm trying to say with my fuzzy words is that I think that they are mad cause a too good of a weapon takes away control from a players hands and makes PvP more about luck than skillTongue