Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Widows

nvm i don't feel like getting banned again Big Grin

Silverwolf Wrote:Seriously Eighty Swords, Anything you say I disregard.

You're f*cking stupid man. You're tyring to tell me I'm wrong when I'm not disagreeing with you. Yea, I'm the idiot here...

smoke Wrote:nvm i don't feel like getting banned again Big Grin

Ah not so tough any more smoke? Talk a bit trash then take it back when someone is ready to stand up to you?

ill be the bigger man, even tho you clearly are Smile

You should to that more often Smoke and take a breath.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:You should to that more often Smoke and take a breath.

you on the other hand, don't talk to me and stay on topic

widow bows should be fixed.

Taran Wrote:Uh Eighty, the custom weapons do exactly the same damage to monsters and players. It's just that in certain areas (like duelstones) it won't make a critical hit/special attack.

The Black Widow has been around for a long while now, I'm surprised noone started using it in duels until now. It's one of the best weapons and it's quite hard to get. And as far as I remember Sup bard of Vanq should still be more powerful. And if you're worried about healing all the time there are tricks to make the opponent heal instead, that can happen with all weapons and not just the Black Widow.

Exactly. These weaps have been around for what, 18 months, and now all the sudden people are *****ing?

Use a faster weapon or get a widow yourself. Jesus ****ing christ.

Shade Wrote:It seems more like this is about how usual tactics don't work so complaining is the answer, instead of trying something different. I could see it being a problem during an event if the special attacks worked but they don't.

I suppose the next thread will be about ChoKuNo and how they hit 2x faster than a Black Widow... Elven bows next? Archery should be removed? Make everyone use the same gear and same fighting style or ban? Rolleyes

BAN ARCHERY!!!! B4N 1T N0\/\/22@!1!! xD

seriously. wow. talk about being lamers. you dont like the tactic of getting hit by a BW? GET ONE YOURSELF AND USE IT!! xD1468

oh, and if you nerf the widow itll make PVM really hard, so Id like to see invis pots and total mana pots added to make up for the extra time I'll have to spend meditating and casting invis. thx Big Grin

omfg read ppl, we are saying it should do less dmg to PLAYERS like silver weps

Rabbi, did you read the posts? Noone asked to nerf it in general, only to lower the damage vs players. Not vs monsters... It's really overpowered.
Oh, and by the way, I just noticed. If any other weapon can hit maximum 3 times or maybe 4 in a row if very lucky, Treallypoot used to hit me 6times in a row with black widow. 3 hits should be max imo..

Gang-Bang Wrote:Rabbi, did you read the posts? Noone asked to nerf it in general, only to lower the damage vs players. Not vs monsters... It's really overpowered.
Oh, and by the way, I just noticed. If any other weapon can hit maximum 3 times or maybe 4 in a row if very lucky, Treallypoot used to hit me 6times in a row with black widow. 3 hits should be max imo..

Eh, I don't give a **** if it does less damage to players, just I saw a lot of crying and whining (the bow has been out for how long?) and calling for general nerfing, slowing the bow's speed, etc.

You're going to slow down the bow's speed only for PVP? How does that make sense?