Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Widows

It seems more like this is about how usual tactics don't work so complaining is the answer, instead of trying something different. I could see it being a problem during an event if the special attacks worked but they don't.

I suppose the next thread will be about ChoKuNo and how they hit 2x faster than a Black Widow... Elven bows next? Archery should be removed? Make everyone use the same gear and same fighting style or ban? Rolleyes

Shade Wrote:It seems more like this is about how usual tactics don't work so complaining is the answer, instead of trying something different. I could see it being a problem during an event if the special attacks worked but they don't.

I suppose the next thread will be about ChoKuNo and how they hit 2x faster than a Black Widow... Elven bows next? Archery should be removed? Make everyone use the same gear and same fighting style or ban? Rolleyes

did you not read makas suggestion in the weapon/speed thread? basically this follows along with this which needs tweaks etc, and instead you just mock us you know that's actually incredibly rude to all pvpers that enjoy pvping. How about instead of mocking us go read all the people who said this bow was gay theres tons of people who agree with this and fix it istead of mocking us?

It's not like a damage reduction to players would screw up the PVM because silverweapons have the same effect, -% on players and +on monsters, unless you're trying to say silverweapons are a useless add in?

Shade what I don't get is why u come assuming we are the only ones complaining about this.

Ask any pvper that dueling against those bows are cheap. It's like we're not even given the benefit of the doubt cuz I created this thread seriously and that's what gets me annoyed is because I'm trying to tell you about a problem (that not only us see) and your just dismissing it like it doesn't matter.

I'm sorry but xuo pvp there were never any bows that hit that fast and did that much damage.

the fact there were two topics, would of maybe given him the idea theres something wrong, instead of being judgemental and coming in with a rude comment that was not needed towards all PVPers, if you dislike us that's fine that doesn't mean you have to be rude and not fix problems for us anymore as well

from now on, if a GM randomly says something rude to me i'm going to treat them with the same respect, and if I get jailed i'll expect an explanation

Shade Wrote:It seems more like this is about how usual tactics don't work so complaining is the answer, instead of trying something different. I could see it being a problem during an event if the special attacks worked but they don't.

OMG, noone has complained about archery or ChoKuNo or elven bows... All 3 of these weapons (Black Widow, ChoKuNo, Elven bow) are made for PVM, so let's keep em that way?

You say try something different? There's nothing to try? It's extremely advantageous, hits practically as hard as a bard AND you can't run away from it! Do you even PVP? Or are all of your opinions based on nothing? EVERY PVPer on the shard thinks they are too powerful on players and should be fixed. I can see why your approach is to mock them... :eek: Noone is even mentioning the special attacks, if they worked it would be much worse lol.

Try listening to EVERYONE for a change?
And all of them non-PVPers, please no talk kthx. We (PVPers) don't want it to be changed in PVM, only PVP.

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Allright so lets all not complain anymore and adapt to the new overpowered weapons!

Could we get overpowered armors as well plz?

Logarithm @ IN-X :evil:
[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

I think when Shade suggested trying other tactics he meant use a bow yourself to piss off the other guy. Then you're fighting on an even playing field.

Smoke and Luda, why dont you simply use widows?

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:Smoke and Luda, why dont you simply use widows?

because it's retarded and it's not allowed in naked duels in tours anyways

it shouldn't do that much and it should be fixed and everyone agrees on it

Eighty Swords Wrote:I think when Shade suggested trying other tactics he meant use a bow yourself to piss off the other guy. Then you're fighting on an even playing field.

Shade himself was talking about balanced weapons and that it shouldn't be that only bards are used. Now he wants the same thing to happen with black widows? Not hypocritic at all...

[SIGPIC][/SIGPIC]

Not everyone is using Black Widows.

[Image: 2cn76h2.gif] [Image: avatar20124_12.gif] If you liked my posted, dont forget to thank me Wink!

Best Regards,
Hiroshima.

Hiroshima Wrote:Not everyone is using Black Widows.

oh my god just stop talking you don't have any idea what you're talking about and your just dragging this argument on for nothing, you don't even duel when you lied and said you did so just leave it alone my god

the change won't even inturrupt you're pvming so just stop complainning for no reason