Thread Rating:
  • 0 Vote(s) - 0 Average

Black Widows

I was in the duel arena today and honestly those Black Widows should do less damage because in two hits u can bring someone's life down to 50 and the delay to hit again isn't slow either it's pretty fast.

Ask anyone who's dueled against one u basically are forced into healing yourself since the thing does so much damage i mean 50dmg in 2 hits with a delay of almost like an elven bow is crazy. It's a cheap way for people to duel no offense, if anything they should do less dmg vs humans as they are meant for hunting.

lol i can do 50 dmg in 1 hit not 2

they're needs to be something added so blackwidows don't do so much dmg on players like the silver weapons make it like -10% on players or something maybe even 15-20%

-20% on players is the best bet if u can get 50dmg in one hit.

I believe the special craftable weapons are already all rated to do less damage vs other players, since like you said luda they're intended for hunting and not PvP and the staff even did this so it wouldn't affect PvP and become the new supreme dueling weapon replacing a maxed bard.

well they don't 80 try it out cuz it can do 50dmg in 1 or 2 hits and it hits faster than a bard

All I'm saying is what the staff told us they did. If it's changed since then I don't know about that, and I also don't know if you were dueling naked or with shitty armor, and we all know dueling naked or with shitty armor means you take more damage from weapons.

Once the arms lore update is in we can all use arms lore on a black widow and see its speed rating so we can compare to a bard. Until then all we can do is say what the staff told us it should be.

Eighty Swords Wrote:All I'm saying is what the staff told us they did. If it's changed since then I don't know about that, and I also don't know if you were dueling naked or with shitty armor, and we all know dueling naked or with shitty armor means you take more damage from weapons.

Once the arms lore update is in we can all use arms lore on a black widow and see its speed rating so we can compare to a bard. Until then all we can do is say what the staff told us it should be.

and all were saying is you're an idiot we just said it's obviously not working instead of always posting on the forums were telling you we just experienced it and were posting it here so what the staff said is obviously false so you can quit posting thank you

80 tech was wearing oceanic set, that's not crappy ar lol

So because of this one time one of you took 50 damage from a black widow in one or two hits (even you two who are complaining about it don't know exactly how many hits it was...) means it has to be changed? I've seen bardiches do 40+ damage hits in a row so let's change those too...

When someone gets a few large hits against them from a bardiche it's just a bit of bad luck. What does this person do because of a few large hits against them? They go and complain on the forums and you guys say no it's fine, leave it as it is. What you're doing now isn't any different so relax before you demand everything to be changed because something went against you for a few hits.

As I've seen people post before, instead of demanding a change to the weapons try carrying a few different weapons on you to try and counter the weapon your opponent is using. It might be a little hard for reds running between occlo and the duel pits with all those valuable weapons and armor on you and you can only carry so much, but you can always try carrying just 1 more weapon, you don't have to carry one of each.

How about instead of flipping out you get a bit of patience and wait for arms lore to be changed so you can see for yourselves which weapon really has a higher speed, and also wait for the staff to confirm if special craftable weapons do less damage vs players then vs monsters before you try to pick a fight with me for explaining the way something is SUPPOSED to be.

Oh and I forgot to mention in my other posts that not too long ago the staff spent some time to re-balance the weapons and even had players test to see how it was. Well maybe something got messed up there regarding black widows and nobody noticed...

ok 80 b4 u start flipping,

#1 this didn't only happen to tech, ask kute, kiski alot of other ppl

#2 bards are MEANT to do that much damage vs players

#3 black widows hit MUCH FASTER than a bardiche

#4 black widows ALWAYS do 50dmg in 1-2hits, this didn't happen only once.

#5 I was explaining to you why it SHOULD be changed

#6 if these weps are SUPPOSED to do less damage they clearly don't.

eightyswords just stop talking you don't pvp you run around in the arena not even healing you have no debate in this seriously not trying to be mean but you dont know what is what

Luda if it's happening as often as you say it is and you're not exaggerating (and I say that since we all have a tendency to exaggerate) then yea maybe it does need to be looked at. I'm not saying black widows are supposed to be the best weapon, but come on bards can't be the only good weapon.

smoke Wrote:eightyswords just stop talking you don't pvp you run around in the arena not even healing you have no debate in this seriously not trying to be mean but you dont know what is what

So because I'm not the best pvper in the world means my knowledge about UO or my saying how something is supposed to be is automatically invalidated? Give me a f*cking break...